Great Lakes Behavioral Research Institute Employee Reviews

flexible with scheduling of hours if needed
CASE MANAGEMENT/QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 31, 2017
i woul reccommend Great Lakes to people seeking employment. They are supportive and offer great opportunties within the company. The staff is very helpful and willing to provide whatever assistance available.
Pros
supportive and benefits are great
Cons
retirement package not so good
Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Downtown PittsburghFebruary 3, 2017
I spent six years with Great Lakes Research, in their HR department, right out of college and had an amazing experience. I learned so much with them and under their leadership. I was given numerous opportunities to grow and leadership was helpful in expanding my knowledge; especially since I was new to the HR world.

Compensation and benefits were comprehensive compared to other institutions. Being a small company, vertical advancement is minimal however I had fair reviews and they rewarded my work to the best of their abilities.

Great place to work for and wonderful leadership!
Pros
Management, culture, work-life balance, rewarding
Cons
Limited advancement
Excellent
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 28, 2017
Never worked for a company that truly cares about you and your family. The environment is really lax and your work is rewarding not stressful. The pay isn't great, not livable at all but I take low play to be stress free.
Pros
Family friendly, work/life balance
Cons
Low wages
Overall good place to work.
Fiscal Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 11, 2015
Being at Great Lakes for over 13 years, my experience was not always good. No ability to be promoted, not given extra work assignments to increase my ability to advance.

Want to know more about Great Lakes Behavioral Research Institute?

Ask a question