Great Lakes Roofing Corporation Employee Reviews for Field Manager

Great Place To Work!
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 8, 2019
I need to laugh when I read some of the negative reviews. This is a great place to work, so i felt that i had to speak up. I have been in many different sales roles for different industries. Great Lakes Roofing by far has been the best.

They pay top salaries for the different positions from the installers, inside sales, and outside sales. With that being said the company expects all roles to do their part and work.

They give you all the tools and ways to be successful. As they say you can lead a horse to water but you can not force it to drink the water. The company will work and teach anyone. They will put in the time but you have to be willing to do it.

Never have I been asked to do something unethical or lie as some reviews have said. We are always above board and expect the best. The company strives for excellence and expects all employees to do the same.

Management is always there when needed. They may not drop what they are doing because we all are busy but they will always get to you in a timely manner.

Bonus structure for inside and outside sales are phenomenal. Some may say its unachievable however, if you follow the processes Great Lakes Roofing gives you it truly works outs and is very achievable.

It is a great team atmosphere to work at. We all push each other to do more and do better. It brings out the best in everyone.

Benefits are better then most companies.

The owner really does care about each one of his employees, and makes sure we are all taken care of and can provide for our families.

In short this is a great place to work.
  more... Most of the bad reviews seem to be from people you are angry and probably did not follow the processes Great Lakes Roofing has layed out for us. If you are interested in any position here please take the reviews as a grain of salt and come see for yourself.

They love to promote within as well which is really nice. They also are always willing to train anyone with little to no experience. You just need a can do attitude, want to work and show up.
Pros
Pay, benefits, atmosphere, company values
Cons
Challenging and rewarding workplace
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 12, 2017
This is one of the best jobs I've had. Company does a great job of processing feedback from employees to improve and rewards individual achievement. They allow me autonomy to perform my job and get the resources I need to be successful.