Great Lakes Roofing Corporation Employee Review

View all Great Lakes Roofing Corporation reviews

Hard Work IS Rewarded!!
Admin (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WIJuly 19, 2017
Sure, every employee here is expected to work hard & give 100% but the pay scales are above the market and they prefer to promote from within. The owner sometimes promotes employees before they are really ready and develop specific training plans for them rather than hire outside/unknown people. All employees are expected to be rock-stars! Sales people must sell, roofing crews must install water-tight roofs, etc...people that don't perform generally do not stay here very long. I find this company to be VERY family friendly, have really good benefits and is employee centric. Employees are not only listened to but are also expected to be active partners in coming up with continuous improvement ideas--many employee suggestions made at the group weekly meetings have been implanted over the years. No company is perfect but I have found a rewarding home at Great Lakes Roofing where my hard work & dedication HAS been recognized & compensated for!!! Many of my ideas have been implanted, I enjoy having a platform to voice suggestions & areas for improvement. I have, many times, been allowed to state an idea & then given the authority and autonomy to implement my idea to completion--pretty cool!!!
Pros
Free flow of ideas, willingness to try new ideas, rewards hard-work
Cons
High expectations, must wear many hats

Other Great Lakes Roofing Corporation Employee Reviews

A great overall place to work
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIMay 1, 2019
Great people, great pay, great management, great opportunity, they have a vision for the future like no other company I’ve seen before. Anything you need they get and they are willing to help in any way.
Good pay and decent commision but not enough hours
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIApril 26, 2019
Not recommended. Not enough atonomy. Too many worthless leads. Overcoming past reputation of former employees a challange. Crowed market place treats you as an outsider. Crews are good and well trained, follow good workmanship practices.
Pros
Good hourly pay, training
Cons
Micro management, short hours for inside sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Great Lakes Roofing Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9