GREATER BADEN MEDICAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

N/a
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brandywine, MDAugust 17, 2018
I don't really have much to write about Greater Baden Medical Center. Although, they do provide quality service to their customers and employees. It's also really good for entry-level employees.
Extremely busy clinic. Patients are very very rude and disrespectful. Management does nothing to protect employees.
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDMarch 25, 2018
Patients cursed me out almost daily. Work load was never ending. One pay period I worked 105 hours and I never got caught up with me work. Coworkers did not believe in team work. Too many days I left work stressed out and angry. I had no support from management and there are days I worked right through lunch and had no breaks. Running to the bathroom was a challenge some days.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Pay, job security, stressful
No job security
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Brandywine, MDMarch 2, 2018
The organization hired a group of us and fired us for no reason. No reason was provided and Human Resources was not even present or aware that it took place. Unethical.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Short breaks, rude management, lack of job security
Good Healthcare Services
Chronic Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brandywine, MDSeptember 8, 2017
Overall Greater Baden provides good healthcare services for their patients and that is what I like about working here the most. Greater Baden offers many services for the undeserved population including dental.
Pros
Provide work life balance
Cons
Turnover is high
Great company to work for.
Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  La Plata, MDAugust 2, 2017
Working at GBMS has given me a lot of experience in the medical field. They are up to date on the medical guidelines for serving the community. The company will make sure you get all the trainings you need to do your job at your best ability.
Overall
Billing/Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  BRANDYWINE, MDOctober 9, 2015
Working for greater baden was a good experience
With the exception of the management team. The majority of them were new and not very knowledgeable.
productive and a great place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Brandywine, MDAugust 10, 2015
It's always a great thing to work for your self, I was the director of my own child care I enjoyed teaching the kids and I always had a trip planned.
Pros
working for myself
Cons
I didn't have no time off
Nice Place to work
collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brandywine MD.May 26, 2015
Daily job function was working unpaid claims report
Management is great
My co-workes are all great
Productive and fun ---this is a temp assignment and i am looking for full time
Pros
nice place to work
Questionable
Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brandywine, MDAugust 25, 2014
Really nice building some of the staff in nice. Bed side manners are in need of improvement. The hardest part of this job is staying above the high school antics that happen.
Pros
Pay rate is high
Cons
Employees
Team work and pleasent place to work.
Patient Care Advocate/Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Brandywine, MDDecember 17, 2013
I have learn and growed with the organization, something that not many people could say. I have work for Greater Baden Medical Services for about 7 years and havent had any complaints.I believe inteam work and communication, something that i always tried to have while working in the community. Thankfully i could say that Greater Bsen Medical Service is a great place to grow as a person and to reach your carrer path.

Want to know more about GREATER BADEN MEDICAL SERVICES?

Ask a question
job review
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leonardtown, MDSeptember 25, 2013
i enjoyed working for this company. the co-workers were great. this company was a federal granted company. they served the homeless and low income families.
Growing organization
Accreditation Specialist/Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Brandywine, MDJanuary 15, 2013
The organization has been a good place to work. People have been friendly and very helpful. Leadership has opened many doors for me to grow in my professional carreer.
A workplace that allowed me to make a difference in people's lives.
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nanjemoy, MDJuly 12, 2012
This job provided me with the opportunity to care for people. The proper care and understanding of a patient makes a difference in people's lives.
Pros
the opportunity to make a positive impact on a person's life.
Cons
poor wages, and no job advancement.
Provides medical services to under insured & non insured
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Suitland, MDJune 15, 2012
Currently I am the Nurse at this Community Health Center. I perform triage on all walk in clients and telephone triage, and confer with the Dr's on cases needing their intervention. I perform inhouse labs such as UA,HCG,Strep BG. I inventory medical supplies and medications. Provide patient regarding medication administration,diabetes, inhalation therapy. I give immunizations and other injections as needed.
Pros
clean work environment, full hr for lunch
Cons
slow pace, less clinical intervention, more case management