Green Built Roofing, LLC Employee Reviews

Great place to work and growing company will lead to more and more opportunities to grow within Team GreeBuilt
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dorr, MIJanuary 13, 2019
My time here has been great. I work with a friendly staff and have an owner that is a humble and honest man who stands on integrity which in this Industry can be hard to find. My boss is a great trainer and motivator so by the training you receive in sales you should no doubt become a better employee and the product training will make you the Epert!!! I’m staying for as long as they’ll have meπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Pros
Great owner, great management, friendly staff, great crews, skys the limit on making money
Cons
None.
Great Place to work!!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dorr, MIDecember 20, 2018
Great Place to Work!! With Great People!
The office staff, sales staff and install crew all work together to make Green Built Roofing an fun place to work.
Design Consultant
Design Consultant (Current Employee) –  1743 142nd Ave DorrDecember 20, 2018
The company provides two weeks of paid basic training that is conducted in the office. During basic training I would ride along with senior guys and learn the procedure hands on. When the basic training is complete we come to the office twice a week for meetings and trainings.
My manager is cool calm and collected.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the customers and the other sales guys.
Pros
The Compensation Plan
Cons
Working in the evenings.
A company that demands talent
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dorr, MIDecember 20, 2018
The company does want people who acre capable of executing the jobs they are hired for. If you go in with the mentality of just getting by it’s not going to work.
Pros
Great potential, only company with the compensation package it has and it is industry leading.
Cons
Long hours, lots of work outside of work, lack of personal time.
Over promise and under deliver.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dorr, MIOctober 1, 2018
Showing you what seem to be realistic goal but were near impossible to achieve. Offered world class training which consisted of handing you a bunch of scripts to remember. They would only allow you to sell one idea then one of the owners would go behind you and sell a completely different product to "Get the sale". Stay away unless you want to try to rip people off with their high pressure sales tactics. Be prepared to be fired or quit before you even get your feet wet.
Pros
Great Products to sell if you were able to.
Cons
Owner is terrible to work for.

Want to know more about Green Built Roofing, LLC?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Built Roofing, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2