Green Mountain Treatment Center Employee Review

View all Green Mountain Treatment Center reviews

Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Effingham, NHApril 16, 2018
I would recommend GMTC to anyone who is interested in working in the field of addiction in NH. The company is growing quickly and it is a busy place, so in a nursing role, there is much more to do than pass out medications. You are on the front lines and have the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is definitely a different culture than working in a hospital or any other facility, but it is definitely worth it. I feel like I am making a difference every day.
Pros
Salary, No scrubs required, 1:1 client contact, being a part of the success stories
Cons
None that I can think of

Other Green Mountain Treatment Center Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Effingham, NHJune 1, 2019
Loved my job, coworkers and the clients! Relocated out of state, so I had to resign. I would recommend this company to any nurse who is interested in working in the the field of addiction treatment.
Great place to work!!
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Effingham, NHNovember 25, 2018
Love it at GMTC, relocating so am unable to stay. Being able to watch clients gain the tools needed to overcome addiction is an amazing thing. The CEO is hands on, in the trenches and an amazing guy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Mountain Treatment Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Green Mountain Treatment Center Reviews by Location