Green Mountain Treatment Center Employee Review

View all Green Mountain Treatment Center reviews

Great Views to Balance the Day
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Effingham, NHNovember 12, 2017
The day is very full. I have learned a great deal about insurance that I did not know before. The fact the campus is dog friendly is a great stress reducer.

I work with a great co-worker. Without her, the place would crash. The downside is that although the day is supposed to end when you leave, it doesn't. To have a heads up of what is waiting for you, I end up checking email and take the job home with me. I get emails at night and on weekends from case managers on transfers.

The way the facility has grown, we need another person in our office so my co-worker and I can consider taking vacation time and to stay caught up in the office.

Over all, the management is straight up and honest. Teamwork is encouraged and grandstanders discouraged.
Pros
Dog friendly campus, beautiful view
Cons
Unable to take vacation time. Job coming home on off time.

Other Green Mountain Treatment Center Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Effingham, NHJune 1, 2019
Loved my job, coworkers and the clients! Relocated out of state, so I had to resign. I would recommend this company to any nurse who is interested in working in the the field of addiction treatment.
Great place to work!!
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Effingham, NHNovember 25, 2018
Love it at GMTC, relocating so am unable to stay. Being able to watch clients gain the tools needed to overcome addiction is an amazing thing. The CEO is hands on, in the trenches and an amazing guy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Mountain Treatment Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Green Mountain Treatment Center Reviews by Location