Greenberg Traurig Employee Reviews

Worst. Job. Ever.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 23, 2018
The office manager was a complete jerk. Companies think just because you served our country those skills will translate into an office setting. They don't!!! There's no unity. Everyone is out for themselves. This place is so bad that employees have committed or attempted to commit SUICIDE!!!
Former Employer
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 14, 2018
Management was horrible and very misleading. Firm is very corporate and very cold. It appeared that staff was unhappy with many aspects of the firm, i.e., very low wages, longer days than other firms and their vacation benefits, if you want to call it benefits, is almost unheard of nowadays.
Pros
Cons
Would not recommend
review
Associate (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 20, 2018
good company to work for, support staff is knowledgeable, partners are easy to talk to and have open door policy. opportunity for growth is minimal. pro bono work is great
Not a long-term role...
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLMarch 2, 2018
Overall, I have nothing bad to say about my time at GT. It was a couple weeks short and not very eventful as I was offered my current role right at the beginning of my tenure there.

I liked the people I worked with, however with management in a separate office the department lacked leadership. A manager was brought in on my last days who seemed like a great fit for the role! However, I can’t determine that at this point.

The job function itself was very stressful, which I expect in my line of work. However at times the calls received were borderline nerve wracking! Seasoned experienced professionals in the department however took calls with ease.

The trend of bad turnover also seemed to be a trend in that office as in 5 weeks I saw about 6 coworkers either transfer offices/departments or resign altogether.

All in all, my personal experience at GT was not bad... had I not been offered a role with my current employer I would have probably stayed for a bit. To me the worse part of my day was the commute on the 826.
Pros
Good benefits, nice coworkers
Cons
Bad turnover, commute
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Great place to work. Great people to work with and learn from. Opportunity for advancement was available. Plenty of learning opportunities. High paced call center environment.
Great place
Assisting attorneys (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2018
This job was 11 years ago and they have since relocated to another building in Miami. The people were super and management was great. I learned that I am more of a people person than ever realized when working in the finance department and I would never see another soul or sign of life for longer than I could handle.
Pros
I love numbers and this was were it was at!
Cons
To quiet and a bit to repetitive
Pleasant working environment; good GT online continuing education
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJOctober 20, 2017
Pleasant working environment; good GT online continuing education; pull together; helpful with other attorney coverage. Excellent workmanship among other legal assistants.
Pros
Friday Bagels
Cons
Great staff to work with
Public Relations and Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 9, 2017
Staff is so supportive and helpful to make sure you succeed in marketing and public relations and as a consultant.
Everyone is on the same page, great job.
Pros
Great supporting staff
Cons
Short breaks during deadlines
it was a great experience
Real Estate - Trust Account Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 29, 2017
great job environment; many opportunity to learn many great resources available to for employees to learn and advance.
the contract job experience was a great one.
Pros
great resources available to learn
Cons
as contract job opportunity no vacancy available to stay
Slavery
Paralegal Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 9, 2017
Terrible place to work they give you job advancements but forget to pay you for them. All in all, they do not care about your health or personal life and just want you to be a slave.
Tough shop
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2017
Didn't like it very much, but gave me lots of opportunity. Very smart people, but all work too much. Wouldn't recommend unless you really can't find another place.
Large law firm, difficult management and HR
Paralegal Clerk (Former Employee) –  Altanta, GAJune 6, 2017
Appreciated job security, but no advancement and minimum raises. Difficult personalities in management and lack of participation from HR. Good benefits.
Work on litigation cases on a daily basis
Sr. Lit. Paralegal /West Coast Para Crdntr. (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 17, 2017
I work and manage my cases on a day to day basis but also assist with coordinating projects for other offices. Finding paralegals that fit the request of the project and looking for those that need more billable hours.
Pros
Manage my cases
Cons
Schedule changes on a day to day basis
Great law firm culture
Senior Legislative Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 26, 2017
Great culture for law firm. Friendly people, downtown location. Business staff are treated well. Associates are treated humanely. Not a verein, one global law firm.
My Day
Billing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 17, 2017
My day is filled with inquiries that are received from all over the firm. I am always challenged with different issues to solve or projects to work on.
Great work environment
Conflict/Ethical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 11, 2017
A great work environment. Great benefits and great leaders how care about the employee. Work from home schedule with numerous sick and vacation days.
Great environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 12, 2017
A well ran law firm very family oriented great people was nothing but a pleasure. You can grow till a certain extent. Not a career job unless of course your a lawyer.
Pros
Family oriented
Large international law firm
Intellectual Property Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 22, 2016
Good place to work, treat very well with parties etc. I don't feel that they set their pay standards according to the times. Don't receive any more than cost of living raises.
Pros
Treat very well
Cons
Pay not very good
Stable Job and Good Company
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2016
Greenberg is a good law firm to work for. In Atlanta, a lot of focus is put on the Entertainment Group, but we have many great law departments. Conflicts is one of the better departments. The hardest part of the job is that it can be very demanding and fast paced. This makes the day go by faster. The only issue that I have found is that the pay is under market at this time, I am hoping that they catch up to the market soon.
Pros
Great company, Great supportive people.
Cons
Low pay scale
High level work for a well run firm
Associate Attorney (Former Employee) –  CAJuly 13, 2016
I spent my time at GT working on a very large case - lots of hours, but high level work. GT was very fair in compensation, and worked with some of the best attorneys I've come across.