GREENCORE Employee Reviews

Managment was terrible.
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 30, 2018
The job was simple as you make your own routine but managment was terrible. The supervisors wouldn't listen to our problems and say we were just complaining.
Cons
Managment never solved anything until the head of the company called to ask what was going on.
Very disorganized environment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJune 28, 2018
Having worked at Greencore for 9 months, it has been a very demanding and demoralizing job. Morale is constantly low as there is high turnover. Low pay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Low salary for the work load
Greencore is a great place to work
Palletizer / packer (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJune 13, 2018
Greencore is a great place to work. The managers are helpful and also are my co workers. But I am looking for a higher paying job. I have great noticeable work ethic.
Pros
The people and enviroment
Cons
No timely breaks and cold
prodcutive and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2018
Greencore was a place to grow, a place to get great work experience, and to enjoy the people around you. Management was always on top of their job and made sure everyone was working in a good environment.
If you need the money
Packer (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILMay 26, 2018
While I was working there it was okay at first and then later on the problems started happening. Mostly everyone was rude and talked behind people’s back. There’s no training they only teach you for a sec and they leave some of the employees would make you do their work just because you’re new and they would think you’re to dumb to know what to do. I had a few people make me do something their way when the lead was teaching me their way and it caused a lot of problems because I didn’t want to do it the way my employee showed me even tho my lead taught me the same way just a different technique. Sometimes a lot of people would package the wrong things and some of the leads didn’t care for it. I worked on a line and all the snacks proportions were wrong and they still palletized them. A lot of women that are leads are disrespectful. They make you work a 3 person job only for 10$? They work your butt off for low pay. The location in Geneva was way to hot. One of the workers there complained that she had a health issue and he couldn’t care for it and laid her and her sister off even tho her sister wasn’t a part of it because he said “he can” just because the lady talked back to him. Whole place sucks
Pros
Some supervisors let you have a break in between
Cons
Barely any security, lack of respect, management sucks.
Quick paced, not enough pay
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 19, 2018
Low income, fast paced, stressful the production can't get on the same page with the forklift operators,it feel like competition, but it dose pay the bills, and offers some benefits.
Pros
Benefits and vacation days as well as 401k
Cons
Low hourly pay, to much stress, todos van a querer, puros putos trabajan en greencore.
Rapidly Changing environment
R&D (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAMay 17, 2018
All that was promised in my initial interviews, also verbally did not come to fruition. It was a highly demanding job with aggressive managers and super tight deadlines. The sales team was less than supportive and only created rapports with the male team members. Awkward, confusing environment.
Pros
M-F Schedule
Cons
Poor management, overly demanding/aggressive/unpleasant
Don't work here unless you just want to be a stepping stone
Universal packer (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILMay 17, 2018
Your giving tasks and promised to move up hate to tell u it's not happening.

There's certain stations where everyone has their own click if your in there not one of them they ignore you treat u like dirt
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of training, short breaks
Enjoyable
Packer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHMay 11, 2018
Was an enjoyable place to work. As a packer I stayed in one spot but my hands were busy. I greatly enjoyed the people who worked there and felt safe with them. The work was not easy and it was not hard.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
No paid vacation
Productive, fun and exciting
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNApril 18, 2018
Great place to work , management is excellent . Goal oriented environment. Had fun with my colleagues everyday , got every job done on time . Anytime I needed help there was somebody I could turn to Everytime.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short on hours
Muy buena empresa
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandApril 9, 2018
La empresa es muy buena pero están en proceso de venta por lo tanto ya no podre trabajar más en dicha empresa
Pros
Buen seguro médico, vacaciones, horarios
Cons
Muy frío dentro de la nave
production
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 7, 2018
Really this job isn't hard. but management was horrible and almost always rude! the best part of the day was when all the work was done and we were able to go home. Sad but true.
Pros
30 minute lunch
Cons
everything else
Not your typical workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 22, 2018
it was an okay job for the moment until something better came along. There was a lot of gossiping going on relationships that should not be going on. Favoritism its just not the ideal place to work depending on your job background. If you enjoy working in cold temps & fast paced then this is the place for you
Productive and easy pace workplace
Assem (Former Employee) –  KentMarch 12, 2018
Productive and easy work pace. Great teamwork, and helpful management with language barriers. I had a family emergency and was let go from the company.
Pros
Great team work
Restructuring while I was there, hopefully it's better now.
Pick Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 9, 2018
Recruiters snagged me under false pretenses and without informing me about the job
Luckily was able to secure a slightly better position right off the bat
No training at all, everyone did things their own way so there was no consistency
Get blamed for how the last shift leaves things, no pride or accountability
Kept promising raises for inventory management and all positions higher, wouldn't follow through
Overworked employees, required overtime, pushed for double and triple overtime
Didn't give benefits for pick inventory management positions at the time I worked (believe that has changed)
Hazing is real, haven't experienced that since middle school, management does not manage, essentially a free-for-all
Odd hours no matter what shift you took
Pros
Lots of hours
Good place to work yes
Santization tech 1 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 4, 2018
More technical training can be implemented such as forklift and pallet jack usage set aside pay and time to promote more hand on training with equipment
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Lack of forklift training
Excellent.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 25, 2018
The management team was very organized, fair, professional. They knew what they were doing, and as a result of that, the employees were very motivated, enthusiastic, cooperative, and happy to be working for the company. The company ran extremely well on a day to day basis. This company was very fair to it's employees. They did not favor one employee over another...this is a big part of their success.
Pros
EXCELLENT benefits.
Cons
None.
Easy job. Management unorganized
PICKER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2018
It's easy to do the work tasked, but different people expect different things of you for the day. Goals were not clearly defined for the employees. The atmosphere is nice though.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Inconsistent management
son muy buenas las normas de seguridad de la empresa
production area and packing (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 30, 2018
Siempre los supervisores hacen su trabajo controlando y asegurandose que todos tengamos nuestros equipos adecuados para cada trabajo.
It was a good place to work overall but the just just was for me.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJanuary 22, 2018
It was very fast paced for me and it was very cold that's the reason I couldn't work there because of how cold it was. I like the work place people were friendly and helped me out but in the end I had to leave anyway.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GREENCORE. Our community is ready to answer.