Greene Resources Employee Reviews

Great first job
Contract Phone Screener (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 4, 2018
I worked for Greene Resources on contract when I was fresh out of college. My supervisor was great to work for. She was very willing to help and answer any questions I had. My coworkers were very friendly.
Pros
willing to work with my schedule
Pay is to low!
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 2, 2018
Starting pay for a Medical Technologist with BS degree is $16 an hour here. Amazon pays $15 to pack boxes with no degree. UPS drivers make $18. Don't waste your degree here.
Fun workplace offering flexibility and work/life balance
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 18, 2018
I have never been so impressed by the management team of a company as I have been by that at Greene Resources. This company offers flexibility and the opportunities to deal with real life circumstances. I have so much respect for the owner as he is generous, genuine and kind. I love working for this company and am incredibly thankful for my position there!
Pros
Healthcare, work-life balance, generous PTO, FUN team
Not the best :(
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Durham, NC - CREESeptember 16, 2018
Poor management group. Again I was released because this group deemed that I was not dedicated to their role. I applied for a FULL time role while at CREE. Rep wanted to know where I had seen the job. Stated that it was in the cafe. Stated that I could not apply for any new roles. Stated that I was "not dedicated to their role". Told rep that I was interested in finding a full time role. I have a family to take care of. Need benefits that your group is not offering. Stated to group that I have nearly 20 years of component level debug/repair experience that I can use within other roles.
Authoritarian
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 5, 2018
Working for Greene Resources, you are also working for another company. You end up with two sets of bosses, neither of which know what the other expects. Its a lose-lose situation. The good worker is assailed with conflicting expectations.
Pros
its a job
Cons
Its not a very good job
Temp Phlebotomist
IOP (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 3, 2018
Very very poor communication when it came to the Recruiters and Supervisors. Always given the run around when needing to know who does what. Worked for a month under different employee logins and no name badge. Never really felt like and employee more of being used.
Pros
Free Lunch; Mileage
Cons
Communication
Easy part-time job to get hired fast
RESEARCH DATA COLLECTION INTERVIEWER (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 29, 2018
Typical work day was some-what stressful, but easy job description. your whole shift consists of making outbound calls to random participants in certain states and conducting a 45 minute survey. Very slow paste and long shift

As far as management and staff, they were not really professional
Pros
Immediate Hire, Part-time
Cons
Short breaks, Strict and unrealistic policies
Good job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 14, 2018
This job is a job it provides a means of feeding your family. My supervisor Ryan Roth was very understanding with my pregnancy. They are understanding
great atmosphere
Resource Administrator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 29, 2018
nice work environment if you work in the office. If you work offsite you feel less engaged. Also, the pay is very entry level. Hard to make a decent pay unless you are senior level or recruiter.
Amazing Opportunites
Industrial Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 3, 2018
Great place - awesome opportunities for individuals that are looking for a diverse atmosphere. Some of the assignments are short terms but you get the opportunity to experience and learn new skills in various departments.
Pros
flexible
Cons
short term assignments
It was a great job especially considering it being a temp agency.
Specimen processing specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMay 25, 2018
I really enjoyed working at lab corp through Greene resources.. If given the opportunity I would most definitely go back.Great salary considering it not being a full time job.. Open communication is a plus.
Pros
Pick your own break times, lenient lunch breaks
Fast paced
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 4, 2018
Working at Green Resources was a temporary position. I worked for Cary Reconstruction Company and really enjoyed the people that I worked with. I would still be there if they did not relocate their accounting office.
Cons
No benefits
Fun place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 28, 2018
Nice people I dealt with,orientation was very informative. They was very helpful,nice place to work for,attendance was too strict, no compassion, overall good company.
Pros
Nice man name ryan
Cons
Attendance too strict.
Laid off and not rehired for no reason
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 15, 2018
Terrible company. They will screw you over in a heartbeat.. and it doesn’t matter if it’s two weeks before Christmas! The operation side was exhausting and backbreaking
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No warning about contract end, won’t rehire you
Hard to advance
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 11, 2018
You can not advance at this position. Workplace culture is non existent. Too many rules. Too boring. There is no advancement at all. Typical day is making phone calls
it was cool
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 21, 2018
The recruiter that i was working with was very understanding and i apprechate that, the job i had no longer needed me but when i applied for another job with them i heard anything i know that am a good worker so dont ignore me
Moving Forward
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 4, 2018
I was a top performer on there OMAS project. They moved alot of us to a new project that was one of the worse and made top preformed DCI's look worthless. Supervisor Constance Slade harrasses employees she dislikes and throws salt on there name so that other QE's will think negatively of them. She will see employees do exactly what the employees she dislikes do and say nothing and consistently harass the ones she doesn't until most have quit. When you report it, you hear nothing from Greene. If you receive points from being sick (extreme flu, cold,ect) they wont remove points unless you have doctor's note. Even if you explain that you didn't want to receive a hospital bill just to prove you was actually sick. Even if you had to leave work due to vomiting because you returned to work before you were able. Even if all your supervisors were well aware of you being sick. Greene doesn't work with you. They won't return your calls/emails. They only care about employees who are top preformers on projects and take no consideration of the fact that %75 of DCI can't receive completes because of samples on there must trouble project ever(KMHS). I loved this job, But, however, I am disappointed in how they treated me as an employee. No response to anything. There is no job security. If you work here don't expect to stay after your contract, be very surprised if you do.
Pros
Other dci's
Cons
Constance Slade, advancement, pay changes per project (18/hour one project-10.50 on next)
Receptionist at an office furniture supply company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 23, 2018
Fun group and place to work. I was receptionist for a couple of weeks while management sought a permanent fill. I was very interested in the position but the salary was too low for me.
Pros
free covered parking
Mixed feelings about this job.
Data Collection Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 21, 2017
Enjoyed people I worked with, hated dealing with rude people I had to call. Supervisors were encouraging but often did not do much to assist when there were issues with the computers or equipment.
Pros
Breaks, other employees were great
Cons
Pay, stress, lack of flexibility
GR/Cree
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 15, 2017
Okay place to work but the pay does not match the work required. Always a change in authority no real advancement. Not for people with family or kids.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greene Resources. Our community is ready to answer.