GREENFIELD ANIMAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Great Place to Intern
Vetrinary Intern (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTMay 3, 2018
Had an amazing experience, staff is great! Got to have hands on experience with the animals and their owners. Helped me figure out I wanted to go into veterinary medicine!
Family oriented general practice
Certified Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLDecember 10, 2017
If you're looking to become a part of another family, this is where you want to be. A humble general practice with good intentions. They mean well and encourage to be your best. A tough love sort of atmosphere.
Cons
Poor technology
Excellent place to work
Kennel Attendant (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 28, 2017
I give them the highest review for being knowledgeable and awesome with their patients. Every animal is treated with the highest level of care and concern.
Organization in Shambles. Good for high school student.
Veterinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenfield Center, NYDecember 29, 2016
This hospital falters when it comes to professionalism and management. If you are looking for a high school job or a part time job to get out of the house and you have NO veterinary experience this place would be a good fit. If you have worked in veterinary hospitals before, you will be extremely off put. Clichy with staff constantly quitting from reception to assistants and even doctors. No one is happy. One receptionist puts on a happy face and really tries. Bottom line, this is not the place for someone with veterinary experience or someone looking for a fulltime job.
Great people, great management
Receptionist/Kennel Attendant (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 29, 2016
We're like a family at GAH. There's no drama and the doctors and office manager are easy to talk to and very understanding. It's a great place to work.
Pros
Paid lunch
Quant Country side vet office with a compassionate staff
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJune 2, 2014
My typical work day at Greenfield Animal Hospital consisted of taking care of all patient needs.
Animal care
Kennel Attendant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 2, 2012
I was a kennel attendant, I would bathe the dogs, cut there nails, an groom them.
Pros
hour break
Cons
no hours