GREENFIELD CARE CENTER Employee Reviews

a day at work
LVN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Southgate, CAApril 5, 2018
a typical day at work. First thing is first, check all of your residents, count narcotics with previous shift nurse. get a morning report on how the residents stability through out shift. its very important to follow the same flow of care to each resident in order to have good outcomes. since i work only on weekends i don't really see management . i have learn a lot being there. from what i learn in school, it is very different than what i do on an actual patient. i think that everyday is a hard day at work. you must be on your toes to be able to make sure that everything you do is the right way and its documented. the most enjoyable part of my job at greenfield is that i get to work with a group of girls during my morning shift that are always good to help you. i love seeing my residents comfortable and without any pain.
Cons
short breaks
Fast paste
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Mangement is sometimes derstanding. You can get fired at anytime if management. Too much gossip . Each department sticks to themselves. But are always watching you ,especially on your breaks.
productive, team players, safe environment
Social Worker Greenfield Care Center South Gate (Current Employee) –  South Gate, CAJanuary 23, 2018
I have no bad experience with my current job,
love the people I work with, we all push or pull in the same direction as a team for a better outcome to our patients.

well put together atmosphere and fun to work in.
Pros
only what you can make out of.
Cons
I have to relocate any minute.
co-workers are nice
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Fillmore, CANovember 14, 2017
It was a great experience working at greenfield care center. people are friendly, co workers are amazing. Salary is fair enough. Management are reliable.
Nice work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Fillmore, CAOctober 25, 2017
Small place, Clean and well trained CNAs.
Families and residents are happy with the care, short term and long term services provided.
Good activities and employee appreciation events.
intresting work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fillmore, CAJuly 18, 2017
working here was a little hard at first, then with time and partnership with co-workers it began to get very fun and enjoyable. as a care giver or even as a CNA you always got to make friends to enjoy your work place and for you to make the best of what you love most which for me was helping the ones in need
Pros
monthly reviews to keep certification going for CNA license
Cons
hard to get help when needed if not on top of fellow co-workers
administrative assistant
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CAJune 7, 2017
assisted CEO with quotations, scheduling for sales reps, data entry and producing billing statements. scheduled meetings for administrators, created spreadsheets
Pros
enjoyed my job
Cons
I had built my experiences of knowledge about what to expect from different patients and their conditions. I have learned so much from working here.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenfield Care CenterMay 29, 2015
A typical day at work is when my shift is short of a staff or two out of a total of 5. My co-workers and I have always managed to cope with it by coming up with a plan as to how we could manage the work load. What I had learned is how to work with patients with different conditions and behaviors. I have worked in a setting of up 20 residents by myself working the over night shift for a long time. And recently they have changed it to where there has to be 5 CNAs during the night shift .But when there is only 4, I always knew how to deal with that many residents on my own. My co-workers have always known me to be a hard worker and I always let them know that I'm a true team player. The hardest part of the job is when a CNA or a nurse calls in, it is always a struggle to find coverage but it was always possible for the workers to handle the extra load. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am able to care for a resident and be myself around them. I always tend to make them laugh and feel only reserved for me to care for them.
Pros
Making my residents happy and comfortable to be under my care.
Cons
Not being able to have much coverage for each shift.
Fast pace and rewarding.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CAOctober 17, 2012
Working as a CNA for Greenfield Care Center was rewarding taking care of the elderly and those with disabilities. I would assist patient with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toiletry and feeding. We also had to chart daily patient condition and monitor vital signs. It is satisfying helping those in need.
Good work environment. Cooperative staff and managment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 11, 2012
Company provided continuing education to all staff, including those in management positions. Work environment is a real good environment, all staff are friendly to each other and management is supportive of its staff
Pros
growth oriented company. provides employees an environment very conducive to healthcare work.
Cons
none that i can think of