Greenfield Public Schools Employee Reviews

Paying attention to the students work environment.
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, MAMarch 28, 2019
Some teachers provided lesson plans. I found these helpful. The students were very focused on talking. A typical day involved attendance, setting up the lesson plan. I spent most of my time encouraging the students to do their assignments. I walked aound from desk to desk helping students with their reading and writing. I had to redirect several students on several occasions to pay attention.
Excellent Work environment
Assistant Teacher/Floater (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 4, 2018
Great place to work , friendly and dedicated co- workers. Everyone treat each other with kindness and respect. One can learn a lot from the professional development seminars and day-to- work.
Pros
Treated fairly
Cons
Challenge your skills
Nice people to work with a fun place to work.
Substitute Teacher, Educational Support Personal (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, MAJuly 18, 2013
My day starts out at 8:15 and goes to 3. I learned that working in a public school is not as easy as it looks, and something that I plan on going back to college for in the near future. The management has been really nice and the co-workers are a big help if you have any questions. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the few children that may have some difficulty in learning. Working with children.
Pros
Learning how to work in all grade levels.
Cons