Greenhouse Agency Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
A very caring workplace with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
Jack Daniel's Brand Champion (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 9, 2018
Greenhouse does a great job of encouraging their employees and offering them opportunities the grow their abilities and advance their careers both inside and outside the company. It is a great company to work for with a relaxed and fun environment.
flexible, fun
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 21, 2018
fun place to work. I learned to promote products and sell. Hardest part for me was selling. It was fun traveling to different locations and speaking with all sorts of people.
Pros
decent pay, traveling
Cons
sometimes had to travel far
Poor company culture, little regard to employees well being
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesFebruary 5, 2018
Overall, its an OKAY company but not great. They used to have a lot more work and better clients but over the years things have become very estranged and the management in office is completely out of touch with all the remote specialists. They do not pay competitively, they do not offer bonuses or even raises to long standing employees. The clients are nice but not worth the trouble sometimes and there is absolutely no culture.
Pros
Sometimes you get free booze...
Cons
Almost everything: the pay, the structure, the management.
Events
Promotion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 1, 2018
Greenhouse agency had random and fun events I could help out with. It was fast paced and enjoyable to present and promote an item to consumers. Very enjoyable.
Greenhouse Agency
Physical Education Teacher/Coach (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 21, 2017
This is by far one of the funniest sales experience that I have had and I love the customer interactions. Management does a great job of making sure that all employees have sufficient product knowledge and that we provide the best customer service.
Pros
learn more about the wine industry
Cons
that I get a lot of wine
Fun work place with flexible hours and great pay
Promotions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 14, 2017
I really enjoyed working here as my second job. They were flexible and the shifts were fun and well compensated. This is great for anyone who is social and needs to make a few extra bucks.
Pros
hours, flexibility
Cons
not enough hours if you need them
Great management to work for.
Whiskey Brand Champion Representing Brown-Forman (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2017
Greenhouse Agency is a fair and honest company who really cares about their staff. Their client portfolio is one of the most impressive in the industry.
Great place to work...
Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 6, 2017
Besides the low wages great company to work for. Great opportunities for growth and awesome work environment. Some of the best clients.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Cons
Low pay
Fun and easy workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CADecember 6, 2016
Great company to advance your customer service and sales skills. Pay is great! Also a very fun social type of work environment. Great part time job to work at nights or on the weekends. Meet a lot of new people. Can work short hours and work around your schedule.
The best work experience i've ever had.
Construction Worker/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 8, 2016
The supervisors are well train and help the crew learn alot. The people i met while working there was respectful and peoples person. We all got along plus learn so much about the construction industry.
Great Atmosphere, Poor Management
Promotions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 16, 2016
Wonderful team, good mission statement, fun experience and great pay. Very unorganized structure and shift coverage. Fierce nepotism.
Pros
Great Pay, flexible
Cons
long trips to work sites
Great Job overall
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2016
enjoyable job, traveling to new locations constantly allowed me to see and meet new people. Day was always enjoyable. Company was always great at communication between higher ups and employees
Brand Ambassador
Mosaic Experiential & Merchandising Marketing (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2016
I am a brand ambassador in Miami, FL I work for Greenhourse on a part time basis and like this company so far. Management is great and l like their portal method.
Exciting and ever changing work environment
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJanuary 12, 2016
Working for Greenhouse is exciting and requires a very upbeat and outgoing personality. Engaging consumers and being well versed on the product your promoting is a must!
Promotion Specialist (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaDecember 16, 2015
As a former college student, Greenhouse Agency was a great place to work as I could make my own schedule which was very helpful. I would recommend this company.
I had the opportunity to grow in my experience level in the field.
Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 24, 2015
I learned how to complete online recap forms. Was fortunate to work with many beautiful and talented women. I gained both experience and knoweledge in the promotional field.
Greenhouse Agency
Promotional Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
A typical day at work for Greenhouse Agency is to Increase product sales while interacting with consumers, Generate sale opportunities and build consumer preference of a brand name, Event set-up, sampling, and timely submit reports and invoices. Management is good and very nice. I enjoy working with others and talking to consumers.
Productive and fun work place.
Promotional model/Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 5, 2015
Greenhouse agency has been a great company to work for. Its a friendly, fun, and very productive place to work. I've met some amazing people and learned many life skills from working at Greenhouse Agency. I'm positive my next place of work will be just as fun and productive as this experience.
Very flexible and fun
Promotion/Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 23, 2014
I love working for this company. I get to choose the jobs I would like to work and everyone that I work with is very friendly!

This job is a promotional sales position. I hand out samples of various alcohol drinks to promote sales.
Pros
Flexible and fun
Cons
Standing for long periods of time
Amazing culture and people to work with.
Promotions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 14, 2014
I absolutely have enjoyed every second i have spent and have worked for The Greenhouse Agency. A typical work day for me would consist of me preparing for an event and travel to and from event. I would arrive at the event earlier to make sure i was able to meet all management and employees that were involved within the promotion and also it gave me time to set up.

Once i completed this i would begin working the shift depending on the focus of that specific promotion. The management was amazing as well and I my self was also giving the opportunity to hire and also staff brand ambassadors once i was able to prove myself a bit more.

The hardest part of my job seemingly was when my day ended. I really and truly enjoy working for The Greenhouse agency and would do so as much as i could if i could. But, in all seriousness the most difficult part of this job was coordinating and communicating with other levels of management and making sure that everyone was on the same page.
Pros
Everything about the job was a pro to me!
Cons
Part time