Greenlight Employee Reviews

Close Knit, Fun Loving, Hard Working People
greenlight / Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2016
greenlight is made up of some of the most wonderful coworkers, and people, I have ever met. Everyone goes to work happy and ready to tackle anything. Leadership is inspiring and accessible.
Pros
Thirsty Thursdays, Third Thursday, Free Lunch Fridays, and More!
Big Challenges. Big Payoffs.
Founding Member (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2016
Startup culture means learning through failure. You failed almost as much as you succeeded, but everyone was aware and willing to keep going no matter what. Typical days include multiple problem solving tasks: how do we maintain a strong client and talent pipeline, at what point will we be ready to expand and take on more work, how do we ensure we are always learning from our mistakes?

Hardest part: saying no to great ideas. You get really good and knowing when something is a great idea, but does not serve anyone. You have limited resources in a startup and you have to be smarter about how you use them.

Most enjoyable part: saying yes and changing the game. If we get something to work that no one else in the field has accomplished, you have the satisfaction of leading the way for other great work.

Management: turns over about every four years as people move on to more stable jobs. But they always come back to grow the group and offer whatever resources they can to improve the group.
Pros
Blazing trails and making history
Cons
Unsafe working conditions and very poor management.
Fiber Optic Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 25, 2015
I was not provided a safe working environment and management was not very interested in safety issues involved. I was unable to speak to supervisors and management with issues that were going on at work.
second best place
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Acres, FLOctober 12, 2012
I really enjoyed this job as much as all my other jobs it was a great place to work with good benefits
No longer in Business
Customer Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJune 6, 2012
fun start up selling cars online but it did not last. Company was acquired by cars direct and everyone lost they're jobs.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
start-up