GREENMARK EQUIPMENT Employee Reviews

Seemed great to start.
Parts Sales (Former Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 5, 2018
When I first started at Greenmark I had very high hopes of gaining knowledge and growing within the company. Soon I learned that this would never be the case. I made the mistake of working for the parts department instead of sales... The parts personnel are treated like garbage by upper management and customers alike. You may as well plan on living in this place. Long hours in the spring and long hours Saturdays with no break other than lunch. And you may even be called back into work after hours if you are the “on call guy”. Bad structure and poor management. Best thing about this company is leaving. Think long and hard what your personal time and family life is worth to you before going to work here.
Pros
Bonus, Quarterly incentives.
Cons
Management, Pay, Life work balance
Poor management
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Monticello, INMay 16, 2018
You are nothing but another spoke on the wheel to this company. They could care less about if you stay or go they just want to make money. They lojack the vehicles just because they do not trust their employees. Terrible company
One of the best places around
Ag service technician (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, INFebruary 18, 2018
Just an overall great place to work. Great pay. Great benefits. Great people. It is that mom and pop feel at the corporate level. Just a fantastic place. They know how to take care of the people they employee.
Nice ceo
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Monticello, INJuly 25, 2017
I liked the CEO. I liked the Greenmark upper level. The service manager is a moron with the intelligence of a doorknob. Using this service can be annoying.
Fun store to work at, poor company as a whole.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  IndianaNovember 12, 2016
Worked in the Sales Dept. Enjoyed the people at the store I worked at. Upper Management would never listen to Store Managers with wants and needs. Very arrogant ownership. Looked down on everyone. Good product, not enough staff. Ended up working way too many hours which equalled out to very low pay. No room for advancement. Meeting the customers and working with the store staff were awesome though.
Pros
Insurance, customers and staff.
Cons
Too many hours, ownership and Upper Management.
Great personnel
Service Writer/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Three Rivers, MIAugust 21, 2014
Working here is wonderful. The people are all very willing to help and work together as a team environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GREENMARK EQUIPMENT. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about