Greenwich Associates Employee Reviews

CLosure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 30, 2018
I really liked this position. My division was closed due to technolgy advancement. They found it was cheaper to text or email the surveys. They did have a fair severence package
Nice place to work
Client Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 19, 2018
Greenwich Associates is a very nice place to work. The people are very nice to work with. I stayed there for 29 years and then my position was outsourced so I had to move on.
Pros
Profit Sharing
Busy Culture
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 11, 2018
Intellectually challenging. I worked remote so I have no insight into the office culture, but I hear they have great coffee.
Good benefits and salary.
produtive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYNovember 24, 2017
it gave me a good experience of customer service. I like it the hours was flexible, i still could go to school and work at the same time.
Greenwich associates is a good job it help you build your customer service skills.
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 7, 2017
ok not to much to say had nice hours but not enough the pay was nice. Its good for a part timr if your in school or college would recommend some people to work there
good company only part-time no benefits call center is closing in buffalo
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYOctober 10, 2017
A typical word day is simple come in and do your job. I learned to work form windows 7worked with you on schedule issues and didn't bother you if you just came in and did your job. The hardest part of the job was remaining positive if you didn't have a good niGood ght on the phone, Workplace culture was of all types, the enjoyable part was that the coworkers were nice and nobody bothered you if you just came in and did your job.
Pros
Management worked with you
Cons
no benefits only Part-time call center is being closed 10/28/17
Served as a contractor
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 29, 2017
Great place to work, really good culture, nice location in Stamford CT, wish I could have stayed there as a full time, perm employee but it was not in the cards for me. Enjoyed my almost 2 years there.
Cons
Mostly part time, very hard to become full time. Able to make max. 6 hrs per day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJune 25, 2017
Okay for a second job. Evenings. Buses only come so often and only have few options if not mobile. 15 minute breaks. They select a new seat for you to sit everyday. Morning shift are treated more as employees than evening shift. No benefits.
At ease workspace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 20, 2017
If you end up at this job be prepared for long but short hour shifts days seem long when it's not busy the managers are laid back and you don't have to meet a quota
Not enough hours
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJune 5, 2017
The amount of hours that one is offered to work is 4 hours a day, max. The rate of pay isnt to bad for the lineo of work that is done here and the job isnt as demanding compared to other jobs.
Pros
laid back environment
Cons
the amount of hours one can work
just like high school
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYApril 6, 2017
This job was worse than high school with the gossiping about coworkers, also management would play dumb to often when telling one to do something in correct to save themselves - if you didn't get it in writing don't do it. Lead manager was not fit for the position they were in.
Easy and Productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYFebruary 14, 2017
The job was not difficult at all. I was able to put my communication, computer program, and people skills to use. The hardest part was making sure the people we called stayed on the phone and conducted the service with us. The moist enjoyable part was speaking to different people from different parts of the country.
Pros
multiple breaks
Cons
not a lot of hours
Limited growth
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, New YorkDecember 29, 2016
Not enough room for growth to move into a different position. Limited hours & the entire call center receiving limited to no wage increases over the last couple of years.
Pros
Employee appreciation a couple of times per year
Cons
Limited hours & wages
fun profuctive work place
teller (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYNovember 29, 2016
it was an ok place to work when you are just getting into the working field but if you want a career out of a job then maybe this might not be the perfect place
Cons
short breaks
Relaxing work environment . I enjoy working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYNovember 7, 2016
I listen to positive things customers say about the company. I help them with recording their feedback regarding the company and provide a survey on their experiences.
Pros
On a bus rooute and the manaegrs are nice and friendly
Cons
No health care benefits due to Part Time Status
Need to be more involved
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYSeptember 7, 2016
During my experience at Greenwich In my opinion the management could have more interaction the employees. they are not very organized or understanding.
Pros
simple job
Cons
loud at times
A challenging work enviroment that changes constantly.
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJuly 6, 2016
It is a demanding job where maintenance of your position is contingent on the production of surveys completed. As a CER, many calls are made each day. There is a minimum number of completed surveys that must be obtained in a shift, or you may receive a day off for failure to comply. This makes the position of CER a difficult one. The customers being called to be interviewed don't know that we're calling and often times find it bothersome.
There is a high turn over rate and that goes for both CER and management positions. With every change in management comes a change in rules and the expectations of how things are done. This combined with hostile respondent's is the most difficult part of the job. You must be able to adapt. Your co-workers seem to go through a revolving door so, you must be able to tolerate those who stay.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people/co-workers. Since there is no longer assigned seating, you can sit next to someone new every day. My advise would be to talk to those around you. Build work relationships. It helps the time pass.
Pros
You get to meet new people in a seated setting.
Cons
You're typically not going to see more then 16-18 hours per week.
fun work place,
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJune 13, 2016
never got paid for holidays, lot of good coworkers, no vacation or sick time. worked around school schedules and only had to work 4 days a week.
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
no paid holidays, sick time
Good Setting, Bad management
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 23, 2016
the culture of the job was fine, but the managers were unorganized and things and rules changed on a daily basis, causing lots of tension.. made the work environment go from casual and calm to stressful and unpleasant
Pros
hours, days, labor
Cons
managemnet
greenwich associates
Customer servicebRepresenative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYApril 15, 2016
easy job great pay full time hours not harf to get to very soft customer service talk. 5 min breif surveys thats it . its so easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenwich Associates. Our community is ready to answer.