Greystone Properties

Greystone Properties Employee Reviews

takes dedication
Constant change in upper management, hiring of staff with no experience in the industry,makes it harder on everyone else.
Nepitsim in the workplace. Everyone knows, nothing done about it.
Liked my co-workers and elderly tenants
Constant turnover. 3 managers for one property a year. People walk off
the job with no notice. Clients frustrated with lack of consistency. High level of stress and no training.
Pros
Cons
Expect everyone to work extra for people who constantly quit. High stress.
San Francisco gen
Pros: Great location nice English theme with red phone booth and all, great little game room, comfort, ambiance, character plus nearby sites restaurants. Just renovated!
Cons: boutique style hotel.
Poor Management
Company poorly prepared for take-over. Lack of organizational skills & lack of care provided to the residents. Major maintenance issues not addressed properly.
Too many issues and not able to get the support needed to take care of the property.
Pros
insurance benefits
Cons
Upper staff management not supportive to staff or residents
not recommened at all, horrible place to work for keep away at all costs. no raises or perks bad company not recommended at all to anyone, keep away at all cost
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Would be a great full-time job
I only needed a part-time job and this was great but would be even better as a full-time job. Being part-time you can't get the amount of exposure needed excel at the job. My manager at Greystone Summit was amazing and she was great to work for.
Pros
great work atmosphere, professional work
Cons
had to cover up arms if you have tattoos
Best Job Ever!
I started with Greystone as a weekend leasing consultant and eventually worked my way up to a full time Assistant Property Manager. Property Management is NEVER an easy job but the culture made those bad days not so bad. The way they care about their employees was like no other!! I will say there are some things that may have changed due the management switch but before the transition they offered great pay, bonuses, rent discounts if living at one of their properties, gift cards during the holidays and so much more! Although customer service is the key more times than often when leasing an apartment, these are Class A properties and can sometimes sell themselves. I met some wonderful people while working at this company and highly recommend working here.
Pros
Benefits, Bonuses, Work environment, Rent Discount.
Cons
Stressors of Property Management
Bad managers
Micro management specialist run this company. Hateful managers really make the job worse. The owners don't care about the employees. They think that they can give you a bonus and you will bend over and keep taking it! Don't advise anyone to work hear.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Micro management
productive friendly environment
Everyday day would start off checking voicemails and emails the first 30 minutes, returning calls and responding to emails. after that it would be whatever task was for that day, it may be deposits, or calling back pending balances, depending what day of the week it was. I learned how to use a new program called rent manager what we used to keep up to date our records. management was great always willing to teach the employees new strategies. The hardest part of the job would be that the procedures were always changing. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was always learning something new.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
no healthcare of any type
Average employer
Nice apartment community,enjoyable to work with residents..interesting work..on call at times...was treated descent by the company and was in a good location
a good place to work
going into apartment to either paint first and then clean or just
clean to get ready to be rented.

management is very good at their job

co-workers are great and easy to get along with and help out if need be.

lifting paint

be able to work when i was able to as long as i got my work done on time. I would work night and days
Company focused on customer service
Apartment management company committed to delivering superior customer service to residents.
Highly customer oriented service business
Company market is high end apartment rentals. Candidates for employment have to pass a battery of personality and skills assessments, background, drug tests etc. Enjoyed working with the people at this company, most of them are more than exceptional
Pros
good reputation with customers
Cons
not much room for advancement