Griffin Greenhouse Supplies Employee Reviews

Great place to work, plenty of room to move up.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PAMay 30, 2017
All in all I love this job, however the hours are not consistent. There is a buys season where one could work 120 or more hours in a bi-weekly period and then during the slow season one would only work 80 hours in a bi-weekly period.

Management is very flexible, and willing to work with you on just about anything.

Small company mentality in a company that is rapidly growing, perhaps too fast.
Pros
Very personable
Cons
Time away from home.
Great people to work with and fantastic customers
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AND WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Ball Ground, GASeptember 3, 2017
I wouldn't complain at all about working for Griffin Greenhouse Supplies. It is a great work environment and all of the customers that come in always have the biggest smile on their faces and always brighten my day when they come in.
Pros
Working with people and seeing new faces every day
Cons
Open warehouse tends to have a pest problem every once in a while
good place to work
Forklift Operator / Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTMarch 21, 2017
people are friendly and helpful. Although it is only a temp job, the company is good to its employees.

I really cannot tell much about the company as a whole as I am only a temp worker and will be laid off in May.