Management and the clique mentality.
MANAGEMENT- they sick. They can't do any of the jobs and therefore have no clue what is needed to complete each task. They favor the lazy and discourage the hard workers
Not knowing if you are getting paid fairly.
Back stabers people that are nice to your face but talk about you to everyone else.
Learning all policies and procedures.
They expected way to much from employees for the amount of work given on daily basis and were very unprofessional.
The fast pace
The hours we put in
The long hours and standing on your feet the entire time, as well as not knowing when you would be off.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Grifols?58 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Grifols?23 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Grifols?20 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Grifols?19 people answered
- What is the starting pay for a Donor Technician? Also, how can one advance and grow within the compa…12 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Grifols? What are the steps along the way…11 people answered
- Grifols plasma center open on the national holidays?10 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Grifols?10 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Grifols?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Grifols?9 people answered