There are so many different jobs, locations, and factors that contribute to the culture. The answers here won't help you get a feel for it. The culture at my location is very professional yet relaxed. No backstabbing, you're trusted to do your job, the communication is open, and the connection with Spanish roots is tangible. My team likes to work hard and be kind. I leave this answer not because I think other people aren't being honest, but as an example that you really should apply and investigate for yourself whether or not it's a good fit for you. The good news is that no one will force you to stay if you dont want to.
Nepotistic, unprofessional and vaguely racist.
Chaos- constantly running from one job to the next because management doesn't know how to schedule. 10% do 90% of the work and management rides them, not the 90% that calls out or just find any reason not to work.
It's like being in high school. Constant gossiping and back stabbing and management encourages it. Managers only care about how many bottles of plasma they get.
It is cold environment, I can't resist the coldness.
Very unprofessional, unorganized. Management is quick to point the finger at workers whom stand their ground. Management will go after and sabotage the employees whom they don’t like and will find reasons to fire them with no regard.
It's a very contradicting atmosphere they want u to have spark and be super friendly but when u have fun with donors and or employees they reprimand u for it and say this is a llace kf work and you need to be a robot basically...
Can miss 1 day of work no more or you're fired. Very prejudice and bad attitudes toward patients. They hollered at them all the time! It's disgraceful
Friendly staff and fun activities.
It was very professional and Business oriented, but there was a consistent work load to handle daily and enough work to keep busy each day.
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Grifols?58 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Grifols?23 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Grifols?19 people answered
- What is the starting pay for a Donor Technician? Also, how can one advance and grow within the compa…12 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Grifols?11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Grifols? What are the steps along the way…11 people answered
- Grifols plasma center open on the national holidays?10 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Grifols?10 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Grifols?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Grifols?9 people answered