Grifols Employee Reviews

Found 1,183 reviews matching the search See all 1,262 reviews
Was great
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 23, 2018
Grifiols was great until they became KED. They really seems to have it together in the way of a clear goal and great benefits! The pay was only "ok", but the benefits were amazing - the only reason I took the job
Worst company I’ve worked for
Office lb dept (Current Employee) –  Industry, CAOctober 19, 2018
Grifols say they take harassment seriously but if your reporting someone from management HR will always take managements side. This company is a joke.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks low pay
Don’t work there
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAOctober 18, 2018
Worst place to work!! they play favorites and throw you under the bus any chance they get!! Management needs TRAINING ON HOW TO BE A MANGER!! They suck at life.
Great company
Center Medical Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79905October 16, 2018
Great team work, great environment to work in. Management is supportive. Long hours. No set schedule ever. Nurses stays till management lets you go even if all work is completed.
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
no set schedule
Great
Donor Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAOctober 15, 2018
All you have to do is think about, be or try to be happy, thinking of a great job the you have cause grifols is a great place to work, and you can be and learn from everyone anything
Good
Cons
Open
Management is very clicky
DCT/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIOctober 12, 2018
Management is very clicky. There is a lot of talking about coworkers behind thier backs. There are times when management demands you go from your area to a different area because of staffing. Its very unorganized.
Benefits
Average
Aseptic Filling Technician (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCOctober 5, 2018
An okay place to work. Work was repetitive, fast-paced, but provided no sort of intellectual challenge. Decent pay for the work, however other competitors pay considerably higher and offer better benefits for the same kind of work being done. Have to use PTO during twice yearly shutdowns. Other pharma companies in the area give you PTO in addition their shutdown times which in turn leads to having more overall PTO. I can honestly say the best part about this company are the coworkers. Absolutely outstanding people who are able to make a day at work, even doing menial tasks, feel like a great social experience. In conclusion, I would rate the company and job higher if the pay and benefits were more competitive to other pharma companies.
Pros
Awesome coworkers, decent healthcare, 8 hour shifts
Cons
Pay, benefits, having to use PTO during shutdowns
Chemical Medical Specialist (CMS) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2018
long hours not consistent schedule
very busy
donor physical exams to multiple plasma donors
Management friendly and helpful
Co workers worked as a team
company operating 7 days a week. 10 hours daily
Co workers helpful and friendly
Pros
good benefits and pay/plenty of overtime
Cons
open 7 days a week including holidays
Opportunity for advancement
Quality Associate (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIOctober 1, 2018
To be honest if you are someone that works in production the atmosphere is very much like in a factory. All management cares about is their bonus checks and getting more and more donors in the door. On the positive side they are looking for those that want to advance themselves inside the company and will promote them before anyone from outside. The health benefits are also excellent.
Amazing people
Plasma Processor (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHSeptember 28, 2018
The donors and coworkers were amazing to work with. Everyday brought new experiences and memories.
Sometimes, the work could be too much for one person by themselves. The hours were not possible to balance with family life.
Pros
healthcare, donors, coworkers
Cons
No work life and family balance
The In and Outs
DONOR CENTER TECHNICIAN/PHLEBOTOMIST AND TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 26, 2018
The company was great to work with especially with the benefits provided. Management can be a lot stricter than how they are because sometimes they’ll have things fly over their heads. Meetings were monthly and overtime was great. It can be a little bit of draining due to hardly receiving breaks.
Pros
Overtime, Benefits, Career forwarding and Pay
Cons
Short breaks, Position Change and Management
Hard place to work for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 25, 2018
A typical day at work was non stop patients and lots of laughter! I learned a lot from this company because here I became one of the best Phlebotomist that they ever had! I became Lead Phlebotomist and trainer in less then a year. Management was very strict and really didn't care about your home life at all. I loved the culture in the workplace because the patients made the environment easy and lots of fun. The hardest part of my job was not be respected as an individual with a home life but more as a slave to their business which is great if you want to give your life to them lol. The most enjoyable part of my job was servicing the patients and watching them get joy out of coming to the company.
Pros
Great learning experience
Fun place and outgoing personnel, dozen minded looking to help the company grow.
Donor Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILSeptember 24, 2018
Hard working personnel looking to grow and take little steps to maybe become a trainer or manager. Enjoy being successful and love working hard to feed my family and live a successful life.
Great company just need a little tweaking
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VASeptember 24, 2018
Over all the company is great it nust depends on which 1 you end up in Va. Center 205 have cliques and makes it hard for the out ppl to feel in or accepted.
Pros
Working with the general public
Cons
Moving up the ladder
Flexible job, bad management.
Plasma Processor/Donor Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTSeptember 23, 2018
I worked in the lab for several years, and had very little opportunity for advancement. Management plays favorites and rewards butt kissing over hard work and punctuality. Management is generally incompetent, and apathetic to the plights of individual employees.
Need new mgmt at the laburnum location
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 18, 2018
It was good except poor mgmt, abd shirt breaks. Your in your feet alot. Mgmgt never helps the phlebotomist even when its BUSY!!! AND THEY SHOW FAVORTISM!!
Pros
Pto, travel
Cons
Short breaks, poor mgmt, favortism
great opportunities
Donor Center Technician/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Its a good opportunity to gain job experience. They cross train employees in different areas (depending on employee's initiative). Grifols was a good work experience with a great management team.
Pros
1 hr lunch/ cross training opportunities/ Paid time off
Cheap
Management (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCSeptember 17, 2018
Grifols is cheap when it comes to their people and getting the equipment you need to perform your job. They love to invest in other companies and I suppose that's where they spend their money. Techs are underpaid, vacation time is horrible and medical is expensive.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Forced PTO during 2 shutdowns, won't spend money
Stable job, nice people
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TXSeptember 13, 2018
It was a great place to work, the best thing was the co-workers. The only thing I would tweak is less micromanagement, and let people be people The goal of perfection every time, all the time is not attainable because people make mistakes, and are not perfect. Feeling like you must achieve literal perfection or else, is not conducive to a healthy work place.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
One of the best places to work!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 12, 2018
I loved working here it is a fast pass environment, very clean we cleaned all the time! I learned so much about the patients and the people I worked with. We were constantly learning about our trade and evolving. Management goes out of their way to accommodated and help their employees grow and prosper. If I had a complaint it would fall under some teamwork, that being said most people I worked with worked together to make everything flow like water, there is always that one or two people that make a job harder then it had to be. Overall though most everyone I worked with went above and beyond to make patients visit as comfortable as possible. Management, co-workers and the patients, I truly enjoyed working here.
Pros
Cons
None that I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grifols. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight