Grifols Employee Reviews

A wonderful, stable company, but...
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 19, 2018
but unfortunately, every clinic is it's own kingdom. Mine was very, very young and uber religious. I did not fit in to the culture and was shunned. I also had a college degree and children. Again, it made me a total outcast. Great place to work if you're under 23 with no college or life experience, but if you're any older you'll be a pariah.
Pros
Easy, easy work
Cons
Clicky. Felt like being back in HS.
Great place to work.
Donor Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 18, 2018
It honestly is a great place to work. The pay and benefits are fair. Management is great. They truly honor their open door policy. But the hours are hard. The center is open from 6am-8pm almost every day and if you have young kids those kinds of hours are hard. Scheduling is a little difficult with so many moving pieces and it makes room for a lot of inconsistency. Aside from that I have no complaints.
favoritism, bad management
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Paso County, TXMay 14, 2018
unreliable management, toxic environment, manager does not care about quality of life of employees, favoritism, sop and center policies not followed, shortcuts
There are a lot to do, you are always so busy!
It Deputy Director (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 12, 2018
There are a lot to do, you are always so busy but you don’t have a chance to take decisions due in IT all the Senior Directors are located in Spain and there is where they all handling almost everything
Pros
A lot of work!!
Cons
No decision can be taken from USA in IT
Poor management/ unorganized
CMS (Current Employee) –  Garner blvd station, Raleigh NCMay 12, 2018
Very poor management. Large turnover due to poor management. And it will only go down hill from there. AM talks to donors as if they were nothing. Training coordinator is disrespectful to staff and donors. Corporate needs to come in undercover unbeknowst to management.
Pros
Donors
Cons
Poor work condition/hours that was guaranteed
Not a good place to work!!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAMay 9, 2018
Extremely stressful workplace, donors would constantly talk down and demean the nurses, forced to stay overtime even when burnt out, poor pto first year of employment, only 4 days of sick time in a year because of the 10 hour shifts. Management only cares about numbers and the workplace feels like slave labor. Raises are minimal as well. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone!!
Pros
Benefits and coworkers
Cons
Management, stress, poor organization between donor to nurse ratio, verbal abuse from donors, poor pto
Not a place I would want to retire
Filling Tech II(present) (Current Employee) –  Clayton, NCMay 6, 2018
Management really needs improving.
A lot of unfairness
A lot of confusion
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to this job
You can ask multiple people from management one question and you wil never get the same answer.
Pros
You will receive your money on time
Enjoyable
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIApril 27, 2018
Great place to work as far as benefits and payroll. The employees are not always professional and management will blow things off. If you can deal well with stressful environment you may enjoy this job, it can be made into a career easily. Just stay to yourself and come to do your job.
No work-life balance!!
Center Medical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 18, 2018
The money was great but when you work over 100 hours per pay period, you are too tired to spend it. The rules change constantly regarding the quality of donors. One minute they don't take homeless people or people who have been in jail recently but when we would tell them about personal knowledge of homeless or previously incarcerated donors we were berated and accused of "fishing". The turnover rate is high because you are not treated with respect, and again, the hours are horrible! But, if you don't have a family and want to live at work, GO FOR IT!!!!
Pros
Money, Benefits, 401K
Cons
The culture!
employee have to deal with unpredictiale sometimes violent peope
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  LPNApril 17, 2018
Hours are not good schedule is made on a weekly basis so you cant plan for anything Training is horrible and often demeaning. employee safety is last thing on the Administrators mind Have been told not to call the police when clearly that is what should have been done
Pros
good benefits
Cons
employee safety at risk

Want to know more about Grifols?

Ask a question
Its vegas
Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 8, 2018
Its vegas, it's a dog eat dog city. No one cares about no one, it's like crab in a barrel, trying to get to the top just to get ate first. Crazy but I h iy ess it's the best of the evils
Pros
Hours
Cons
Managment
Great company
Employee (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 7, 2018
Great company to work for, lots of advancement opportunity.
Can get very clicky, and immature (from top to bottom). Overall a good place a good place to work with good people. Most donors are nice but a few are difficult.
Benefits
Cons
Nonstop, lots of bs
Good company HORRIBLE management
Line staff (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 5, 2018
The company in general has a lot of opportunity to build a career. This particular center was the exact opposite. Advancements were based on if you were liked by the right person in management. I watched hard working employees get overlooked for opportunities and black balled for no reason simply because they weren't apart of the "favs". I also realized that organization and consistency was basically absent.. I loved the job but management alone was the reason I left the facility. I hope corporate realizes who the real issue is because they will constantly loose good workers if they don't.
Pros
Benefits, different locations through the U.S
Cons
Management, work-life balance
Nice Staff-Bad Pay
Donor Processor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 4, 2018
A typical day at work will be fairly repetitive, and the work processes are highly regulated. The regular workers are friendly and inclusive, but manage is hit or miss.
Gd place to start a career
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New EnglandApril 2, 2018
Good place to start but no advancement.
Learn a lot about plasma industry.
Immunology neurology hospital and home care experience
No advancement because of click environment.
Pros
Steady job
Cons
Negative work area
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXMarch 24, 2018
Productive fast paced enviroment where teamwork and dicipline combine to have a great output bot only for our donors but for the people who use our products and trust us with the quality.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Hours
Great company but stressful at times.
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 19, 2018
The job itself isn't bad, it can get very busy when we are understaffed .I love phlebotomy but I did not like working with the machines. Toward the end one of the managers was rude which is why i left .
Pros
Friendly faces, meeting new people
Cons
Short breaks, understaffed
Not a fan of Grifols
Phelbotomist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 18, 2018
Research before applying, I took a chance because I really wanted a job and it turned out to be the worse job ever. That particular location just wasn’t up to par with anything else around there.
Pros
A lotof hours
Cons
Burn out very quickly, back stabbers and management sucked
Productive and fun work place with Yoga classes
QC Chemist I (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2018
Conduct laboratory bench and pilot plant scale protein purification studies, including sample collection,
sample preparation, and sample submission
Prepare study protocols/final reports, maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company
SOPs, cGLP and cGMP regulations
good
Research and Development Scientist (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAMarch 14, 2018
It was good working at the grifols. the culture overall was fair. Benefits were good but salary was really low compare to other bioteh companies. work load is balance.
Pros
free social
Cons
lack of benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grifols. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight