Grifols

Grifols Employee Reviews in Columbus, GA

Did occasionally treat their employees to lunch
If the company could filter out the bad influences that are in the workplace the company would have better employee moral. There appeared to be plenty of petty issues that trickled throughout the facility causing hositility among the team.
dont waste your time here
Management is the worst at this facility.From assistant manager, operational supervisors,center manager, and the co workers you will have some back stabbing,two facedness going on.If your not kissing up or letting them play you you will be sadly disappointed.They will work the mess out of you and want to get rid of you on some humbug type stuff. Im glad I had the experience as a phyleb I can use what I know at a more professional,adult acting work enviroment. The donores will make your day.Overworked and under paid.
Pros
You tell me
Cons
Horrible staff, Poor managment team, And revolving door of employees.
Hated It
I hated this job because of poor management and fake and sorry coworkers. They will work you to death and you really dont have nothing to show for it.
Poorly ran centers which leads to poorly trained techs
The center I was in was nothing but a sorority for young moms to come and hang out during the day. Donors would have to wait long times on the workers who were actually there to put some effort in. Management did not function well together so there was no united front when dealing with lower level employees. To be honest, it was a relief to get out of there.
Loved working for the management that I had. Pay was not the best but they gave you the information to be a better person not just in life but as well in the company.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Phlebotomist
The company let the higher employees get away with everything while the phlebotomist and DCT do the most work. When we voice our opinions it doesn’t matter at all. This company needs to close 30mins before closing time because it don’t make no sense for Donors to be walking in the door at 6:58pm when we close at 7pm and be in there all night like we don’t have a family to go to at home. It’s stressful, poor management, & underpaid for what all we have do and go through.
Tpr
I would just give a strong piece of advice for anyone thinking of applying to a plasma center and starting a career in the plasma industry....Be patient and make smart moves despite what is going on around you. If you really want to succeed and make it into a long-lasting career, you have to prove yourself to your peers and upper management. Once you have proven yourself, the pressure will continue to build. Make sure you are ready.
Benefits
Cons
Miscommunication
no positive review
no positive review work life priority over family life and health. the company does not value its employees the company is only concerned with numbers and bottles.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
work life priority over family life or health
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Grifols?
Terrible environment all around
More training for management. Career progression is non existent. No clear hierarchy, amongst the employees. No incentives for those that go above and beyond.
If you cant say something nice say nothing
Underpaid, Overworked. No breaks. I did not like my job there at all. The ratio is often not a concern unless you are alone on one side. Suppose to be 6 patients to every 1 phlebotomist often 9.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
No breaks, understaffed
Great Company overall
As a quality associate I was always busy throughout the day which I really enjoyed. I learned how to be in a leadership position and was able to coach employees when it came to quality control in the center. The co-workers were very diverse and I liked that because there were so many different personalities to get to know and learn from as well. The hardest part of the job was the hours, they were very long and it was a 7-day operation. I enjoyed the people I worked with!
Pros
We had company activites and lunches
Cons
Hours of operation
Was able to meet new people, big enjoyment.
The management was horrible, I was treated bad wouldn't want to work with this company again unless it was a whole new management team.
Very Good Learning Enviroment
Working here was a great learning experience. The reps in other departments didn't mind sharing the knowledge of their positions. A lot of room for growth in the company.
Long days, bad management
Way overworked and underpaid. It is unorganized and can be a bit of hostile workplace from time to time. Management is main problem. They need to work on problem solving and improving management/employee relationships.
Couldn't stand this job!
Always so busy barley had time to breath let alone to take a break or lunch. If we would stop to go get a drink we would get yelled at or maybe it was just at me not sure, one of the reason's I filed a complaint with HR. I did enjoy meeting new people even though I was timed on how long I had them in my booth.
I learned the screening process, I learned about the saftey of not touching bio-hazard material to stay safe.

My co-workers were nice but alot of drama and were all favorites of the boss, i felt it was a racist facility due to those who were white got treated bad, and the others were treated really well.

The hardest part of the job was working almost 12 hours straight and not getting a full lunch and my 2 breaks.

Meeting new people.

The worst part was the way i was let go, this is why i filed with HR i was 4 months pregnant called in because one of my sons had the flu. They stated i called in over 8 times in 3 weeks; if that was the case i would of had excused ones. But even then I wouldn't do that because that isn't me.
Pros
Don't have any
Cons
Raciest
Busy environment and fast pace. Working late hours at times
Pros
1 hour lunches
Productive day at work
Make sure members are well satisfied and make sure they are well taken care of. provide great southern hospitality
Great learning work place
I'm looking for something more of a family type of career. I have learned how to become a great phlebotomist and a great leader. I am a designated trainer and I also take charge when needed.
Pros
1 hr lunches
Cons
work weekends and holidays and long hrs
Utilized triage and physical exam skill set
Production oriented position requiring definitive identification of potential plasma donors and those that would not meet current FDA guidelines for those that do not meet set standards. Facilitate the bedside care of donors that have vaso-vagal/hypovolemic reaction pre, peri, or post donation. The hardest part of the job was that lack of break periods during the shifts assigned, many times no lunch or any break. The most enjoyable part of the job was the myriad number of people presenting with a vast variety of health histories. My co-workers were dedicated and worked well together in the production atmosphere.The management was excellent and directed the task flows and handled personality issues in an excellent manner. I learned that there is a difference between clinical nursing and production oriented nursing.
Phlebotomist
A typical day is very fast paced with many donors. I didn't learn much. Management was very messy telling all the employees business like reason they called out and if someone went to jail or someone called for a loan car or home. The most enjoyable part was pulling out the parking lot! The manager only promoted her friends. She even got someone fired to get her friend the job only for her friend to quit on her in no time. Only her friends were cross trained instead of actual hard workers.
Pros
that i left!!!!!!
Cons
late or no breaks, dealing with irrational customers and the pay, not knowing a specific time to get off work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grifols. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
2.6
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight