Griswold Home Care

Griswold Home Care Employee Reviews

Very supportive and
The Director and office staff communicate well with staff and they serve clients in the community. The agency relies on its staff who is competent and yet willing to train to improve the client's capabilities or health and improve their knowledgw as well as. Otherwise, employees work on their own and are willing to take on responsibilities and challenges for the client's well-being.
The office staff is very pleasant and effectively communicates employees in a friendly non-competitive environment.
Pros
Free skills training and bonuses at the end of the year.
Cons
No health and education benefits.
I got to meet many interesting clients. My favorite was 104 and I learned new things daily.
This company was very friendly to everyone. Employees were treated fairly and with respect. Everyone worked together and filled in for each other. No one was ever left unattended, caregivers would stay until their replacement could get there. All the caregivers truly cared about each client and gave 100% of their time to each one.
Pros
Able to relax between duties, getting knowledge of past days and cultures.
Cons
Did not provide insurance.
Staff
We're supposed to be able to negotiate our rates. That hasn't happened yet and I don't appreciate it. This is not easy work and being underpaid is being underappreciated period.
Griswold Homecare
It was a good company to work and a second job for me. It gave me the flexibility to work when I wanted and the location. It gave me the one on one time with the client.
Pros
Fleibility
Cons
Not enough hours
Griswold is a great place to work
Griswold has plenty of work. They offer benefit packages such as health insurance and 401k. Everyone in the office is easy to talk to and they do their best to match up clients and caregivers so everyone is happy.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great
Great job I love everything about it . They love their employees and value there patients therefore it made a awesome company. I would still be there but having to relocate back to my hometown .
Management team motivation and support
GHC was and remains an excellent company to work for as part of their Management and Administrative Teams. Their Caregivers are treated with love and respect. Work/Life is always at the top of the list when prioritizing work loads and shift hours for Caregivers.

As an integral partof the management team, it was my responsibility to make sure that each employee was being treated with dignity and respect; that state regulations were being followed at all times and that company policies and procedures were followed to ensure a safe home for clients and a safe working environment for our staff.
A good company to work for
It is customer oriented and seeks to improve the well being of their customers. Managers are supportive and innovation. It seeks to incorporate family and friends in their policies
This office needs a new leader!!
Griswold -Scottsdale office
This company don’t care about your family or personal life ! Just want you to work like a robot ! The owner is not involved in his office! The office Director is a joke !
Great Job
Great company to work for. I would highly recommend working here. Management is very nice and understanding. The pay is better than a lot of home health companies.
Nice team the pay beed to be adjusted
Nothing bad to say I work part time and I have always find long shift. Great company, I have been working at this company for 1 year , I love the way the treat people .great team work.
Productive and fun place to work
Productive and fun company to work. The staff are helpful and are always on a 24-hour call. They care about their employees just as they cared about their clientele.
Always rewarded happiness to see the resident.
My inner always says to me, please help the resident most with integrity and dignity as the resident mostly lived by herself or himself. Listen carefully and act slowly. These two key words, listen and act are my key to succeed. I have only two residents in the last 3 1/2 years working.
Working with private patients
Working with private duty patient preparing meals bathing taking patient out for outing doing laundry med reminder just making sure there comfortable....
Not a bad company to work for.
My experience with them is quite good. I had the opportunity to meet with the Chief Executive Director, and she is very good and have Caregivers best interest at hrsrt.
Catty office unrealistic expecations
Catty work office, unrealistic expectations vs. workload, poor pay, and zero benefits. Not every caregiver was properly cleared or qualified even though we put them on jobs.
Increase our pay
The pay is bad in Greensboro NC, and we doing a lot for our clients. Please increase the pay, so we the workers will be happy.. so we can recommend our friends and family.
Supervisor to
Supervisor
Mon, Wed, Fri

Griswold Home Care, Moorestown, NJ Registered Nurse Caregiver Supervisor

Admit non-medical referrals

Manage heavy daily patient volume

Conduct home visits with clients and caregivers every 30 to 60 days

Review and update client/caregiver documents and client service plans

Support office staff

Supervise caregivers
Employers
The job can be relatively relaxing it depends on the clients you work with it's a different experience. I just stick with because I love caring and people at ages.
Loved it!
Working with the elderly was so rewarding. The kindness that the employees at Griswold have shown was well worth coming to work. The fairness in matching individuals to the worker was great. They take the screening seriously and provide so much support when needed.
Great company to work with ,your professionalism will always be noticed by both clients and the agency ,and you will be greatly appreciated for all you do.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Griswold Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.