Grocery Haulers Employee Review

View all Grocery Haulers reviews

Interesting place to be emploted?
Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 11, 2013
A place to work when you have to work. Expect to to work long and irregular hours. Expect non preferential treatment. They have great equipment, but you will slip seat because senior driver's have the keys. Do not expect to be babied because they will not hold your hand. If you have questions about pay you better ask before you accept the job. There is a list of things you do in order to be fully compensated. The pay is per load so don't expect a easy non complicated pay sheet. Favortism is included in the job so Brown nosing is a Must. If you don't mind working with filthy mouthed people be my guest apply. You have been warned, don't expect to get any baked goods to take home either, it a job not a bread line they don't tolerate consuming of bread. Good luck.
Pros
new trucks, fuel pumps onsite. management smiles in your face.
Cons
driver pay scale is too tricky, if you dont include it you miss out. horrible hours.

Other Grocery Haulers Employee Reviews

It was part time casual for me
Driver (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJMarch 29, 2018
They lost customers and couldn't hire me on full time. In the end they lost their biggest customer and filed bankruptcy and sold a lot of stuff. It was ok while it lasted.
Pros
Money
Cons
Lost customers
A great company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  NYC, NYJanuary 18, 2018
I worked at many positions at Grocery haulers. I always worked as management no matter what position that I was involved in .The positions were exciting and was paid well
Pros
job security