Group O Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAFebruary 15, 2019
I would recommend if you are looking for full-time but temporary work
They made it fun my shift. They had games for you to have more break's or gift cards for you.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Temporary work
Crazy
Prologistix Temporary service (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJanuary 22, 2019
I was never paid for 16 hours due to poor management of a sign in sheet..= Other then that I had a good time working there and meeting the staff but I cant believe they did not pay me.
Love I regret that letf
Costumer service representative (Former Employee) –  Milan, ILJanuary 10, 2019
Very professional environment we we're a team always working together the most amazing thing is that we we're always happy smiling it is a great place to work
Fun but stressful
Inbound Reward Center Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXDecember 27, 2018
overall it was a good experience working at Group O. they provide you with all the things you need to be successful. but there are times when dealing with so many customers who are calling in mad about reward cards being promised to them that can take a toll. overall.it was fun but they do have certain numbers that you need to reach or they will fire you. dress is casual. no sweatpants only rule.
Pros
decent pay. training. managers work with you to understand things you have trouble with.
Cons
zero tolorance on anything. punch out for breaks. no holiday bonus
Poor assistance and unfathomablr standards
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milan, ILOctober 27, 2018
No help for the new hire people get poorly trained and then thrown out on the floor with little help. Doesnt cooperate well with people with families specially little kids
Nice people / Blue Jeans allowed as dress code
Purchasing Associate, IPS & Kitting (Current Employee) –  Rock Island, ILOctober 24, 2018
Group O is striving for excellence and team building to reach goals to be the best and serve their customers well. Dress comfortably in your decent looking blue jeans, but be prepared to be busy maintaining expectations.
Pros
Several free meals throughout the year
Cons
Only two personal/sick days per year
Group O
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Milan, ILOctober 23, 2018
I have been at Group O for 10 months and I hate my job. They did not finish my sales training then expected me to sell the service that I was not trained for. I was wrote up twice for not selling the product that they refused to train me for and due to the lack of training I was not able to meet my goals. Which were the same as everyone who had the full training. So I was not fully trained and still expected to meet the same goals as everyone else or get wrote up. So I hate my job and am looking for a new one. I would never recommend Group O to anyone.
Pros
i have a job
Cons
everything
Sales Agent Representative
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Milan, ILOctober 8, 2018
Consult with customers to recommend and sale a variety of products and services to meet the customer’s need. Assisting customer to process reward for newly installed services. Great company to work for if you love the customer services aspect of the job.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Stressful
productive
INVENTORY CONTROL ASSOCIATE/PACKER (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Group o is one of the most fun and relaxed workplace.the managers and supervisors work closely with the employees to ensure everything is done in the proper way
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Poor management
Sr. EDI Analyst, Service Now Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milan, ILSeptember 24, 2018
In the IT department, things depend on which group you're in.

In the group I was in (application analysts), management is not proactive. They play favorites with their employees and ignore others.

They allow their favorites to stay as a clique and not support the rest of the team.

Management is a little fearful of this inner clique, not wanting the "rock the boat". It's a dysfunctional situation that has been allowed to fester for years.

I'm very glad to be out of this toxic and abusive department. They're unprofessional and often childish. Some are actual bullies. Management doesn't stop the worst of them from harassing whoever they don't like. The inner clique acts like 3rd graders. It's unbelievable that adults act so immaturely.

I complained to Human Resources about the harassment & bullying behaviors. But, nothing was done to correct it.
Pros
Basic employmennt
Cons
Poor management & cliquish employees
They suck
Kitter (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILSeptember 15, 2018
The people can be nice but if you upset a full time worker and you're only a temp, they can get you fired, they dont give leeway if your sick or have a family emergency, if you miss 'too often' you're done no matter what the circumstances are.
Good people to work with
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Milan, ILSeptember 13, 2018
The departments lack communication between them causing unnecessary issues. Computers freeze regularly. Supervisors do not know enough about the work the people under them do to be available to assist. Low raises that take longer than 1 year to get. To get a new position, you need to know or be related to someone higher up or have a degree and not yet with Group O.
Pros
They like to keep the building nice? (break room, stairs, put 20+ plants on the wall in the hallway) to make it look nice
Cons
Low raises and pay, no care about retention of employees
Yeah ok if you like drama
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILAugust 31, 2018
Never go back there an management dont have a clue to what's going on in there but besides that some in there are really nice peoples an then u have the ☝
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXAugust 21, 2018
A lot of misleading information with this company. Customers will be promised a certain amount of money and will never received what is promised. They say this company is family orientate but will get employees in trouble for family emergencies.
Pros
Occasional prizes you can earn
Cons
Stressful work place
Fun place to work.
Rewards Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, TXAugust 12, 2018
I love working at group o. Its a great place to work very friendly managers etc. I would recommend this place to any one who need a job. The training is great and very knowledgeable. I love my hours and there's room for job advancement.
Nice comfortable work environment friendly
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Milan, ILAugust 8, 2018
Some one always there to help if something you might don't understand. Friendly people good training staff very nice and helpful. Was kinda fast paced but not stressful.
Pros
Friendly staff and helpful
Cons
Mandatory overtime
good people to work with
packer (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILJuly 31, 2018
sometimes u would go into work and not have anything to do no raises and no advancement oppurtunity i like my job but we went frim 10 hour days 6 days a week to 7 hours a day 5 days a week
Poorly Managed
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILJuly 30, 2018
Very unorganized
does not listen to employees or supervisors on what works and what dont
change rules as they go
all rules do not apply to everyone
are not competative in wages
no incentive to become a core employee
Pros
Na
Cons
Wages
It a great place to work at.
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Milan, ILJune 16, 2018
Its a good place to work at get alone with ppls very well. If you need help with anything its always someone coming to help you finish a pack thats due the next day.
Pros
Good vending
Cons
Breaks to short
Upper management is biggest downside of company
Warehouse Packer and Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILMay 28, 2018
I took this job to make money for the summer and that is pretty much all that it's good for. The supervisors directly above the average worker care about the people under them. However, the warehouse managers only care about the bottom line, pushing workers to complete nearly impossible deadlines that were disclosed to them often the very day a shipment was due to go out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Group O. Our community is ready to answer.