Groupe Pierre & Vacances - Center Parcs Employee Reviews

3.4Job Security & Advancement
Try, test and learn
Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  ParisDecember 28, 2018
I joined the Group as an intern with a limited scope of responsibilities and my direct manager gave me quickly the opportunity to propose my ideas, some projects and to take more responsibilities. I'm learning a lot each day thanks to my colleagues. The portfolio of 7 brands belonging to the Group is also really rich on a daily base ; you always test things and learn from experience. The product and services we are selling is also great and make the atmosphere gratefull. The atmosphere is friendly, I'm sharing sooo nice moment with my colleagues during seminar, afterworks, meetings, even lunch time. I recommand this company to anyone who would like to challenge himself/herself because Tourism industry is a fast-moving one on which you will always have a lot of things to propose, adapt, re-think.
Pros
Training possibilities, project mode, international colleagues, nice atmosphere
Cons
Lack of resources
Une ambiance agréable
Agent de propreté en extra (Former Employee) –  La coudouliereJanuary 6, 2014
Chaque journée était typique car l'ambiance nous convenais à tous. l'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste est l' hygiène car souvent je tombais sur des personnes pas très propres, le principale c'est qui faut être protégé au niveau des mains et tout vas bien.