GroupM Culture reviews

Fun place to work
Executive Assistant for CEO (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2016
enjoyed meeting and working with great people; clients are respectable; room for growth; great location; demanding work hours.
Pros
Able to work from home
Cons
no comments
International company with a lot of moving parts with interesting and diverse people.
NA Service Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2015
GroupM is a very large company with many moving parts. It was a very rewarding place to work. There has been a major reorganization worldwide and at the moment there is very little direction and no leadership.

Being here I have learned a great deal about office automation development within SharePoint. My coworkers have all been very friendly and helpful and my team of direct reports were very easy to work with. As was my overseas development team

The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable. The various projects I have either managed or developed myself can be (and most were) very difficult but so rewarding when they are successfully completed.
Pros
Work culture at a media company is very casual and fun. Also lots of free food
Cons
Difficult to get everyone on the same page
Fun Work environment
SYSTEM ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2015
I worked with two exceptional team members and we not only got the job done but had fun while providing IT support to several companies. We worked together for 7 1/2 years together and we were like family. The work environment was positive and the people we supported were outgoing which made our jobs in IT even more fun.
A good starting point to open to new things and network
Sr. Desktop Support/Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2014
A good starting point to open to new things and network. Job culture could use some improvement.
Great media company, good place to start carreer
Database admin/Senior CRM-systems administrator (Former Employee) –  MoscowMarch 2, 2014
- Nice team of co-workers
- Large international company
- Fun to work in Advertisement sphere
Excellent Place
Jr. Accountant (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 12, 2013
Excelent co-worker to work. I learned much about diferents accounting in advertising.
Productive and Fun
Network Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2013
A very productive and fun company to work for, filled with great and friendly people.

I enjoy the company culture and the ability to speak with anyone from entry level to executive without concern..
Good Management, Good Work/Life Balance, Agency Politics
Print Planner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2012
Great company to get your feet wet in the media world. Good work/life balance and management seems to care about your professional path.

Unfortunately. there's agency politics, but that seems to be the way of the business.

The compensation and benefits packages offered are definitely nothing to write home about- underpaid in comparison to all other media agencies I have heard others moving to.
Pros
after gaining trust, you have leeway in schedule of your day, hours, meetings
Cons
low compensation, benefits package
Really?
Planner (Former Employee)October 25, 2011
If you want to work at a company that does not value you as a person. Work here. The management are the untouchables and the peons. The feudal system at its finest. They do not address problems, rather, they wait until they fester and destroy the relationship of the team, to make any actions. Seriously. This place is horrible.
Cons
long hours, terrible management, the culture no one socializes, the two guys who run the print group, dry work, evaporating marketplace