Grow Therapy
Happiness rating is 95 out of 100

Grow Therapy Employee Reviews

United States169 reviews

practiceplatformtherapygrowbillingproviderclientsupport

If you’re looking for a great private practice partnership, look no further than Grow Therapy!

Featured review

Grow Therapy selected this as a representative review
Grow therapy has been such a wonderful partnership that has allowed me to take my practice to the next level without fear of getting bogged down with complicated invoicing or complicated technical issues with no support. In this digital age with so many of us providers juggling many clients on different platforms I have found it to be such a saving grace that grow therapy seems to always be there to walk me through any issues day-of. I would highly recommend grow therapy (and have!) to any clinician who is looking to build their private practice but needs just a little support to get there. They are truly by my side and I feel incredibly grateful to have found them at this time in my career.

Official response from Grow Therapy

April 29, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We're so proud to be your chosen partner!

Easy to use platform for working with both insurance and cash pay clients

Grow therapy has been the best platform so far to balance the needs of myself and my clients. The system is easy to use and they handle all the insurance for me so I can focus on working with my clients.

Pros

They deal with all financial matters for me

Cons

Not a lot of referrals yet from the platform itself. Had to bring my own clients

Grow Therapy insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Grow is the best

I have to say that starting my own business was scary but Grow and the Grow community has made my dream a reality. My clients also give me positive feedback about Grow!

Supportive and responsiveness

The partnership with GROW has been amazing! I appreciate how GROW Therapy provides a culture of learning and community, as well as growth! I am so very grateful to be a part of this dynamic team.

Pros

support, community, credentialing

Cons

a few minor kinks with technology

Transparent and Supportive Company

I most enjoy Grow Therapy's transparency regarding insurance payments!!! In addition, they provide all the resources to help you succeed on their provider platform.

Everything a new mom could want from private practice.

I decicded to return to private practice due to needing a flexible schedule in order to spend time with my lil one. GrowTherapy made the transition back incredibly easy. I didnt have to struggle with insurance panel applications or all the overhead costs of starting a practice. I have been with GT for almost 3 months and so far, I've had a great experience!

Pros

insurance panel applications, scheduling, billing and note writing very easy

Cons

Their scheduling system can take some time in getting used to.

Great opportunity

Great opportunity if you would like to see clients and not worry about all the extra stuff. It’s important to note that you aren’t working for Grow therapy, you’re working for yourself and grow therapy is too. Responses from grow on the weekends could improve.

Supportive and caring

Grow Therapy allows me to focus on good clinical work and being my own boss. Grow Therapy offers support to clinicians all over the country while making me feel individually supported as well. Working with Grow has really allowed me to be the clinician I want to be.

Great company to help build your private practice

Grow Therapy has helped me focus more on providing quality therapy, rather than dealing with invoices, marketing, and insurance companies directly. They offer tons of support to help you grow your private practice.

Pros

supportive

Supportive Workplace with Competitive Pay

I’ve been working with Grow Therapy for several weeks and things have really been great. This company has been great with assisting me on learning how to use the platform. They’ve answered all of my questions quickly and the credentialing process was lighting fast. I love working with my clients here. I get new referrals weekly and 90% of my clients have returned.

Good, but too many providers?

GROW is a good place, overall, and I plan to continue with it; however, they continue to hire new therapists when there are already many therapists on the platform. The result, for some, is reduced referrals and appointments. The billing sometimes makes errors, but you will be paid for billing errors. They do continue to update their technology, and I find it pretty user-friendly.

Pros

Good pay! Good flexibility.

Cons

Reducing referrals!

Supportive staff, work flexibility, good compensation

Grow Therapy staff helped me onboard with various insurance companies. After the onboarding process was complete I began receiving referrals fast. The referrals I review are exactly the type of clients with which I was looking to work.

Therapy with the ease of minimal paperwork

I’ve been working with grow for 2 active months. I get clients frequently and get support when I reach out. The ease of billing has made this a much greater experience than I could have imagined while building my private practice. I love that the company takes a hands on approach in building up our resumes and finds us clients through sites geared for therapists and those looking for therapy as well. Thank you Grow!

Benefits to Contracting for Private Practice Management from Grow

They know how to take care of marketing, credentially, onboarding clients, platform to see clients, records management, keep up to date on industry standards, discounts on doxy, ceus, billing, insurance standards, documentation requirements. They do all of the office management. I can see clients and work my schedule, seeing the population I want to treat.

Pros

Excellent administrative, billing, scheduling, marketing, scheduling, HIPPA compliance

I Love Working with Grow Therapy

I'm currently loving everything about Grow. I love the community we have. It feels like I have co-workers even though they're not technically co-workers. I love the note taking platform, it's so easy to document compared to my last community mental health job. I love how consistent referrals have been, My caseload filled up quickly once I got credentialed with insurance. I'm getting referrals that have been very aligned with my area of expertise. And I'm making more money through Grow compared to my last job and I feel way less stressed.

Great Teletherapy Company

Ive really enjoyed my experience so far working with grow. The compensation is probably the highest I’ve seen. The platform is relatively easy to use and you can invite your own clients over and share your link with them directly. The support from the Grow team has been responsive and help. Really have can’t say enough positive things.

Makes having a private practice doable

Grow Therapy has given me the opportunity to start my own private practice, without having to manage billing or finding new clients! I also love having access to other therapists for peer support!

great way to build a new or existing practice

I've been partnering with Grow Therapy for nearly 2 months and I have nearly new clients and have booked 67 appointments! Great support in marketing you as a provider, quick and easy invoice (claims) submission process. good network community page to learn and collaborate with other providers

Pros

quick pay for upfront agreed upon rates

Cons

lack of transparency in what they charge the clients

High freedom, work life balance, and decent pay.

I am somewhat new with Grow still but the credentialing process, although long, was relatively easy. Pays much better than other teletherapy jobs and has much more support. I don't feel like just a cash cow for Grow, I feel they genuinely want me to enjoy my work.

Pros

Credentialing, decent pay, high freedom.

Cons

Slow communication, difficulty getting a response from people.

Professional platform.

Awesome platform to help me start my private practice. In the beginning, I had some issues syncing my schedule and being double booked because I also do some work on other platforms, but assistance was provided and very helpful.

Great support and so easy to get started

Very easy to get caseload going. Paperwork is minimal and not time consuming. Platforms are very easy to use. Support is terrific when needed. You see your client, complete a simple note, and submit! They couldn’t make it any easier for you! They panel you. They find clients. It’s completely stress free!!! I love it here! Highly recommended!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grow Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits