GRT Financial, Inc

GRT Financial, Inc Employee Reviews

A fair employer. I do not understand why I am prompted to type up to 150 characters, so I will note, in this box, my disapproval of being asked to expound more than I wish.
Great place. First place I ever worjed that acknowledged and rewards the jard work I do. This company has an opeb door policy with management and executive they all know you by name not by performance. I've now transferred to their new sister company they started up past year
They have an awesome pffice culture, but the training sucks! They throw you on the floor unprepared for what you will face, the management have personal favorites, but there are some in the management that are really down to earth and caring. The salary that was advertised is NOT the salary you will make!!!
nice place to work and experience dealing with customer service. phone/data entry skills. job could offer more advancements for your collection department
Pros
good customer skill placement
Cons
no run for advancement
I would recommend a person just getting out of school either HS or attending college Pt this is a great opportunity for them , Someone seasoned in the working field no .
Learned a lot and was happy to work there. There was a lot to do, always working. Fast paced but was able to keep up. The people were extremely nice and helpful whenever i had questions. Staff was great and made me look forward to coming in.
I’ve never worked anywhere so relaxed. When they talk about their core values, they are not just reading a list; they live by them! From same level coworkers to the President, everyone is down to earth and welcoming. The hourly wage is fair & the incentives are more than attainable. I love this place!
Initially I was skeptical, however once I made it to the office for my interview I knew I was in a great place! Office culture is great, nature of the company is noble. I don’t have a bad word for the company or management.
Great place to work! Only problem child employees will rate this company horribly. I’ve worked a couple jobs before I began at GRT and out of all of the places I’ve worked, GRT is the best! Management is totally understanding, they don’t micromanage and they are always ready and willing to coach. Most companies have a culture, but very few live by them - GRT does. It’s hard to believe unless you see it with your own eyes. I knew from the day that I was interviewed that this would be a great place to work. Everyone is super friendly and ready and willing to help. No matter which department you work in, everyone does their best to make it feel like home! I’ve only been working for the company a couple of months and I hope to be here for the long haul to experience the growth.
Pros
Birthday cake monthly, bonuses, snack cart
I am speaking from my own experience when I say GRT Financial/ Huron Law Group is not as good as it sounds working here I have gained many skills that will allow me to move forward in my career, however it is not a pleasant place to work. There Is a lack of training within this company. You’re expected to meet certain standards that change on daily basis. There is no structure, which makes it a very stressful environment to work in. Management is unprofessional and concerned about the wrong things. There is room for growth here, but you are not compensated for the work. The workload is constantly increasing, but your pay will Stay the same, more experience for the same pay doesn’t seem right to me. Overall this is a stepping stone company I am here to do a job and that’s it.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Unprofessional, Underappreciated, No structure, Poor Management, No Training
I get to log in and do my job. Diverse work force. Most of management genuinely seem to care. They seem to appreciate hard really. Some supervisor can be more micro manager then others. Flexible attendance policy. Nice and stable hours.
Pros
Flexible dress code
Cons
Small business, change send to happen so too often.
Horrible company they are willing to let you get bullied by their previous “problemed” reps.. The management is concerned about your personal life! The pay is not enough to compensate for the horrible supervision and lazy upper management. They have core values however they don’t adhere to them! They will fire you for no good cause.. They also warn you of other employees when going to a new department! They will terminate you based on gossip! They are not a honest company! They want clients who suffer hardship to always “add more money” they also will call the creditors and have another rep pretend to be the client (miss leading) most of the employees smokes and the whole company drinks! Steer clear from this misleading place
Pros
Know how to settle your own debt
Cons
Bad management, poor pay
Not a great place to work. There was a lot of competition among the different co-workers. it was not an easy-going atmosphere. They had weekly meetings that were manadatory
Cons
A lot of micro-managing by the bosses8
GRT Financial is a great place to work. I haven't worked anywhere in years that I can actually say that I enjoy going to work. Great team atmosphere. The only downfall is that the pay isn't good.
Pros
great palce to work
Cons
bad pay
While working at GRT Financial the culture was very fun for the most part. People there are like family. The work environment is very clean and organized.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary
One of the most important things to highlight about GRT is the company culture. It is a company that continues to grow while retaining a family. Management treats people fairly and kindly. A lot of them take the time out of their day to get to know you and they genuinely care. As a plus, this company actually does help people going through rough times.
Pros
Friendly environment, lots of growth potential, and caring management
Cons
Can feel repetitive
hard product to sell but everyone there encourages everyone to do good and uplifts one another. good team leadership...but poor pay If they paid alittle more, invested in a two screen system and shifted the bonus structure just a little, it would be a great place to work.
Pros
great people...great working environment
Cons
low pay...hard product to sell
GRT was one of the best jobs I have ever had. I enjoyed going to work everyday. typical day at work would always be very relaxing and stress free. I enjoyed working with clients and assisting them with getting out of Debt
Pros
Weekly Pay and paid time off
Cons
No Cons
Calling creditors to settle clients accounts./ Calling clients to give them update on accounts to anwser all questions and concerns. Setting up payments in system. Logging in all information regarding any changes on accounts . Keeping detailed notes on each account
Pros
free lunch once a month
Cons
no room for growth
Do Not work here the pay is low the management is a joke they will not train you and expect you to do two jobs that has nothing to do with what your degree or expertise is in or what they hired you for to begin with I was told no one had time to train me and that I needed to settle debt although I was hired in the legal dept. Management does not manage they do not outline how their software or system works but will fire you for not getting the accounts settled/getting their fees but will not tell you what you need to do to do your job . Management has 0 compassion they fired someone who was there for years the same day she got heartbreaking news about a family member. I can't stress enough how incompetent their management is no one knows who does what and they hire you for titles that they're not even sure of what it entails but all in all its all about putting you a customer service type role and calling it something else your experience or degree doesn't matter DO NOT WORK HERE it's a low budget quicken loans You'll be replaced before you get clarity or training
Pros
Met some nice ppl
Cons
Management is remedial and mediocre if life is happening to you they don't care