Grundfos Pumps
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

Grundfos Pumps Employee Reviews

United States128 reviews

pumpculturebenefitproductbalanceemployeecompanygood

I enjoy it there. Good staff and people. The company is fair and has great benefits. I would suggest anyone to work here. Good culture in great staff training.

Company stop caring

When I started in 2000 the company cared about their employees and customers.As the years went by the company lost it way in how they treated their employees and customers both are just a number now.Good benefits bad pay no raise in the last 4 years of employment.

Grundfos Pumps insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Alot of vacation time, but that's it!

Won't pay you what your worth! Will pay a new un experienced worker about the same as you even though you've been dedicated to company for years! Also alot of favoritism going on! Only way they advance you is if your family or close friends with management!..

Super good great people. Nice location and good hours. People are hard workers. They give good benefits and great work conditions. They also give free juice and waters.

Management is Detached, Decent Pay and Benefits but Poor Work Culture, High Turnover Rate

Ambition and encouraging others do not seem to be qualities valued by management. Continuous Improvement and Quality Assurance is pushed, but enacting practice and policies to make sure they're carried out consistently by an inconsistent work-body (temps) is something that is overlooked, or ignored. Many Department Leads and Managers pander to the veteran employees, most of which are not shy to sharing their frustrations and dissatisfaction of their superiors and company as a whole with new hires and temporary employees. I've been on and off with Grundfos since the Recession, for an accumulative 5 years. I certainly understand the decrease, or overall discontinuation of additional work incentives and commodities, and am not particularly put off by it as many of the 10+ year employees are. I do recognize, or more, don't ignore the negative effect that has had on morale and in turn productivity. This has a been a culture that has existed since before Covid, I would only hope their recent EMS scores finally prompts individuals from outside the Fresno plant to step in and bring a long overdue restructuring to the company, and cultivate a healthier culture.

Pros

Mostly fair wages, healthcare benefits.

Cons

Pandering to disgruntled and exploitative veteran employees.

It's a good place to work, it's a fast pace environment, use your hands alot, end of the year they did raffles, management listened to there employees.

It’s a job

Not much to it, workers and management were fair and it was just a paycheck. Some days it was calm and quieter and working night shift was actually the best!

Eh

Company has no real clue what they're doing they hire ppl who have no real experience running a shop everyone looks out for number one no room for growth they care nothing about your family problems but some really cool techs

Pros

The guys who work there are pretty cool

Cons

Management is self righteous and cares of no one

Good solid company

Grundfos has really strong values as an organization and strong social responsibility. The company goes through a lot of changes - structural, leadership, departmental -- but they are very profitable and offer good compensation and bonus plans for all employees.

benefits

Cons

flat organization, difficult to be promoted unless willing to relocate

Conditions

Very hot long shifts, management don’t really al are about employees. 3 15 min breaks 30 min lunch. You cannot leave the facilities and mostly all the time vending machines are out of stock

All around good place to work.

Good place to work just watch out for the old school guys they try to run the new recruits away. Good benefits and plenty time off. All around good job.

Benefits

Cons

Co worker

Management is incompetent

Bad employees are rewarded and great ones are ignored and terminated. Management doesn’t manage and only concerned about themselves. Accountability is absent and problems are never resolved

Benefits

Cons

Management. Culture.

Very easy and organized work

Department managers are some of the worse .. there is a lot more temps then permanent workers.. doesn't stop department managers from letting you know your a temp.. daytime hours are solid.. you're out at 1:30 pm everyday besides that boring boring job ..

Pros

Daytime is out at 1:30 everyday

Cons

Work is boring, managers are bad, pay is terrible

Material handler

Job was super easy. The crew I worked with at night are really good and.helpful. very flexible with your schedule and family life. Not a bad place to learn and then move on to a better company.

Pros

Flexible, small crew

Cons

No where to grow

Great place give killer 401k

I really enjoyed working there I was lead man on nights I enjoyed the people and the bosses never a bad work always. Got high praise had hog cookouts. For company

Pros

Free lunches all the time

Cons

No coms trrated fairly

A company that cares

While all companies need to maintain profitability, I feel as if Grundfos cares about more. I think Grundfos makes a real effort to look after employees’ well-being. Grundfos also offers great benefits, unique opportunities, and (besides my position) career advancement initiatives. Overall I would recommend almost anyone to work for Grundfos. Even if you don’t stay with Grundfos forever, you will rarely see someone leave with a bad experience.

Pros

Benefits, Work-life Balance

A bad caricature of what it once was.

This USED to be a great company. Unfortunately, they have gotten rid of cost of living raises, the pay increases are super sad, and there is a severe lack of fair compensation. At some point temps were somehow making more than full timers (???). Too many COVID-19 outbreaks and zero anything for standing out as an employee. Don't waste your time here.

Pros

Snack Shop

Cons

COVID-19 outbreaks, unfair pay, nearly 0 raises.

Since this is a foreign company (Danish), management is not in tune with American management techniques.

Overall, I did enjoy working here under one of the managers i worked under, but the other three managers i worked under were not pleasant at all. The constant revolving door of management made it difficult to know exactly what job expectations were because of the wide variation of management styles. *Note: All my comments are based on observations made when I worked here years ago... things may have changed/ improved since then.

Pros

Fun place to work with lots of fun activities and free food.

Cons

Management needed to form a more cohesive style of managing techniques.

The company provides employees with great benefits and excellent vacation time. I was proud to work here. My input was taken seriously and I felt valued as an employee. The corporate culture was enjoyable, which has a strong Danish influence.

Fast work no room to move up

Its a good company to cut your teeth on. But not one to say at. They do not care about your work home life balance at all. If you don't fit in with a click. You get the short end of the stick. Company constantly tells you how you are an at will employee all the time almost to the feeling that its a threat all the time.

co-workers and management willing to help with projects

good place to work, with room for advancement / promotions, having the ability to learn and improve on your career helps out with future tasks that come up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grundfos Pumps. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
4.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight