Grundfos Pumps

United States128 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

pumpculturebenefitproductbalanceemployeecompanygood

I enjoy it there. Good staff and people. The company is fair and has great benefits. I would suggest anyone to work here. Good culture in great staff training.

Company stop caring

When I started in 2000 the company cared about their employees and customers.As the years went by the company lost it way in how they treated their employees and customers both are just a number now.Good benefits bad pay no raise in the last 4 years of employment.

Grundfos Pumps insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Super good great people. Nice location and good hours. People are hard workers. They give good benefits and great work conditions. They also give free juice and waters.

Management is Detached, Decent Pay and Benefits but Poor Work Culture, High Turnover Rate

Ambition and encouraging others do not seem to be qualities valued by management. Continuous Improvement and Quality Assurance is pushed, but enacting practice and policies to make sure they're carried out consistently by an inconsistent work-body (temps) is something that is overlooked, or ignored. Many Department Leads and Managers pander to the veteran employees, most of which are not shy to sharing their frustrations and dissatisfaction of their superiors and company as a whole with new hires and temporary employees. I've been on and off with Grundfos since the Recession, for an accumulative 5 years. I certainly understand the decrease, or overall discontinuation of additional work incentives and commodities, and am not particularly put off by it as many of the 10+ year employees are. I do recognize, or more, don't ignore the negative effect that has had on morale and in turn productivity. This has a been a culture that has existed since before Covid, I would only hope their recent EMS scores finally prompts individuals from outside the Fresno plant to step in and bring a long overdue restructuring to the company, and cultivate a healthier culture.

Pros

Mostly fair wages, healthcare benefits.

Cons

Pandering to disgruntled and exploitative veteran employees.

Good solid company

Grundfos has really strong values as an organization and strong social responsibility. The company goes through a lot of changes - structural, leadership, departmental -- but they are very profitable and offer good compensation and bonus plans for all employees.

benefits

Cons

flat organization, difficult to be promoted unless willing to relocate

Conditions

Very hot long shifts, management don’t really al are about employees. 3 15 min breaks 30 min lunch. You cannot leave the facilities and mostly all the time vending machines are out of stock

All around good place to work.

Good place to work just watch out for the old school guys they try to run the new recruits away. Good benefits and plenty time off. All around good job.

Benefits

Cons

Co worker

Management is incompetent

Bad employees are rewarded and great ones are ignored and terminated. Management doesn’t manage and only concerned about themselves. Accountability is absent and problems are never resolved

Benefits

Cons

Management. Culture.

Great place give killer 401k

I really enjoyed working there I was lead man on nights I enjoyed the people and the bosses never a bad work always. Got high praise had hog cookouts. For company

Pros

Free lunches all the time

Cons

No coms trrated fairly

A company that cares

While all companies need to maintain profitability, I feel as if Grundfos cares about more. I think Grundfos makes a real effort to look after employees’ well-being. Grundfos also offers great benefits, unique opportunities, and (besides my position) career advancement initiatives. Overall I would recommend almost anyone to work for Grundfos. Even if you don’t stay with Grundfos forever, you will rarely see someone leave with a bad experience.

Pros

Benefits, Work-life Balance

A bad caricature of what it once was.

This USED to be a great company. Unfortunately, they have gotten rid of cost of living raises, the pay increases are super sad, and there is a severe lack of fair compensation. At some point temps were somehow making more than full timers (???). Too many COVID-19 outbreaks and zero anything for standing out as an employee. Don't waste your time here.

Pros

Snack Shop

Cons

COVID-19 outbreaks, unfair pay, nearly 0 raises.

The company provides employees with great benefits and excellent vacation time. I was proud to work here. My input was taken seriously and I felt valued as an employee. The corporate culture was enjoyable, which has a strong Danish influence.

Management is not professional

They hire temps from third party agencies and then fire them without warning just to not give them the benefits they worked so hard to get. They talk a lot about family but they don't think about your family when you suddenly are without work.

good place to work

good coworkers good pay no presure you can learn alot at this company located in Auroura friendly people maneagement is very suportful they have lot charity events

Discrimination

I did everything I could to make things right but got tired of being putting down and decided to leave a great company at least on my book. Honestly not everyone is deee... there’s some really good people I love being there but them under looking me after getting a degree and not giving me the opportunity I earn to better myself bringing someone from outside broke me and gave up probably I’m not the right color to be on top of the chain

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Discrimination

Great company for experience

Learned a lot about pumps. Extremely good place to start a career but salaries advance slowly. Base pay is pretty low but it is made up for with benefits.

Great company

Great benefits and coworkers. Flexible schedule and great ability to move forward and grow your career if you have the drive to do so. There are many opportunities available.

Would not recommend

The people are great but as far as the company it is not good for long term. I was there for almost eight years and i was getting paid only $14.60 the company did not want to give me a raise.

Good Company, With Growing Pains

Grundfos is a great company to work for. They have fantastic benefits, although pay falters slightly. This is made up for by providing great time off and very affordable benefits. Grundfos is having a bit of a tough time deciding how big of a company they want to be, so your experience may vary by site and division. Although overall, it is a hard company to beat.

A stable and good company.

Grundfos is a good company and has good medical and dental benefits. Starting and finishing times are exact, 2 paid 10 minute breaks. No opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Healthcare and dental

Cons

Poor communication

ok job

Very hectic not a great environment. would not recommend working here. very hard to take time off, no support, lots of drama. hours are horrible. best part of the job is lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grundfos Pumps. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
4.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight