Grupo Antolin Employee Reviews

Modern Day Bullies
Salaried Employee (Former Employee) –  MichiganJune 9, 2018
If you want to make improvements, hold people accountable, and make processes more efficient, don't work here.

If you wan to bully people, ridicule people that want to do their job well, and be a pervert, this is the place for you.
Productive and efficient
Forklift Opertor/ Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILMay 21, 2018
-Fast Paced Environment.
-Pays very well.
-Lots of hours
-Great management
-Great staff
-UAW based assembly line
-Tough on joints : wrists , shoulders
Unsafe, poorly managed and generally unpleasant.
foam strip person and backup packer (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMay 9, 2018
I would not recommend this company to anyone. The atmosphere is hostile and demeaning. They do not train anyone properly and there is no proactive behavior or positive problem solving. Management regularly demeans and is verbally abusive to its employees. There is no sense of team work and equipment is constantly breaking. It is a very frustrating and toxic work environment.
Friendly Environment
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Marlette, MIApril 24, 2018
All workers were very friendly to one another and the supervisors are friendly and understanding. A typical work day was a reasonable pace of making and examining parts. The culture was varied between different jobs and ethnicities to. The hardest part of the job would have been when I needed to be relocated in the workplace because I had an allergic reaction. The most enjoyable part was the bonds you created with the workers on your line and how we all worked together.
Not a whole lot of time off
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, ILApril 4, 2018
Organization is not one of this places strong suits and it directly effects everything in a negative matter. Products get lost in transit, parts get misplaced or forgotten about, nothing has a home. this causes downtime and a whole lot of forced overtime to complete the customers order.
Pros
Decent pay and good benefits
Cons
Alot of forced overtime
Grupo
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYApril 3, 2018
Okay place just gonna always get covered in fiber glass. Watch out for everyone they will end up try to get you I'm trouble no matter what. Stay on time.
Productive work place
Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIMarch 23, 2018
I love working here if I had the chance to go back I would. Great organized place, Great Staff/Managers And Supervisors very professional place to work with great benefits.
Very Fast Paced atmosphere
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMarch 4, 2018
Daily managed manifests, loading and unloading of trucks, work environment was one of team work and collaboration amongst the employees and employer. Lots of overtime available.
Pros
Lots of overtime available.
Cons
Really hot environment during the summer
Management is horrible and does not listen to employee/customer needs
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 1, 2018
It is a great place to work if the mangement actually gave people time to themselves. No one wants to be stuck at a factory 6-7 days a week with no time off. Hence why the turnover is so high. If I was upper mangement, I would definitely suggest doing 10 hrs, 5 days a week or 8 hours, 5 days with a 12 hr weekend shift with extra pay/incentives. Hitting our daily numbers (210 parts a night, 34 an hr, or 1125 a week) is unrealistic in a 8 hr shift with so little people. Then the breaks are really stupid. Why give us two separate 10 mins and a 20 mins break within 4 hours ? That's why we can't hit our numbers. Then the machine always goes down and you won't have your 75k a year engineers to come out and reprogram the damned things. Unless you guys plan on hiring more people to work the line while we rotate out for breaks or making another shift, I don't see how you can keep people. Listen to your employees and learn how to make your company a better place to work.
Pros
8 hr shift, get off on time
Cons
6-7 work days with no personal time off
Wonderful, up beat fast paced.
Material Handler/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 21, 2018
I enjoy the energetic and positive people around me. The managers are nothing but professional at all times. There are no big I's and little yous so to speak.
Pros
Over time is always available of you want to sign up.
Cons
Climate control
Competative and engaging work place yet enduring hours
Quality Resident Engineer (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 2, 2018
Manage Incoming parts
Inspect incoming parts (quarterly) to ensure conforming material met production line.
Constant customer updates and ongoing relations within BMW facility.
Coordination of any and all non conforming materials with fast acting root cause analysis
Employee updates and customer relations
Time studies with quarterly follow ups to ensure employees abide to written work instructions.
Pros
Competative pay
Cons
Lack of personal time off
Decent
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Marlette, MIFebruary 1, 2018
Depending on your position with in the company it can be a very slow day to constantly running all day. Plenty of jobs with in the shop. Warm in the summer.
Easy work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJanuary 17, 2018
This job is fast paced and easy ,small unlike most plants and has great healthcare benifits however the management doesn't know how to talk to people at times you also have 7 day work weeks most weeks
Pros
Healthcare plan
Cons
long hrs., poor managment
very clean and easy work environment
Production Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Marlette, MIJanuary 8, 2018
Being line leader was very good I loved the fact i had to troubleshoot issues almost daily on the production side people were very team oriented and plenty of room for advancement
Pros
clean and easy work
Cons
supervision and management were not the greatest
No work life balance
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 2, 2018
The building I worked in had poor management. There was no work life balance most week you worked 7days. They would change your work schedule any time they felt like it .
Benefits
Cons
If you like a Company to make decisions regardless of the customers needs; its a great place.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 21, 2017
Although the company wants to be world class the Spanish leadership will never allow the employees to manage their regional businesses to respond to the local customers needs. EVERYTHING gets approved by Spain, therefore slows the customer service down to dis-satisfy every customer.

Financially, underwater!!!
Taken advatage of, never appreciated for the hard work you do
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIDecember 21, 2017
Long hours, never appreciated for the hard work. Had to use vacation time to get any sort of time off. It was always one sided. The management wasnt that great at all.didnt look out for their employees
Pros
Good money and bennififs
Cons
Fasted paced with lots of over time
Maintenance Technician, Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYDecember 15, 2017
I enjoyed working with the people at Grupo.

The turn over rate of employees does make it hard to have well trained people manning the equipment.

It is possible to work weeks on end with out a day off / if you need overtime and do not mind the long hours this is a good place to work
Pros
All the overtime you want
Cons
All the overtime you do not want
dont go
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYDecember 15, 2017
have to work over 65 hours just to see a decent check because insurance is just too high really dont pay good enough to work in a factory setting really hot and they dont care about you
Work at Grupo
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYDecember 15, 2017
Excellent fast pasted work environment. Excellent education advancement, and the work pace is on target for companies in the surround area. I have enjoyed my time while working at Grupo.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lots of hrs