Grupo Eulen Employee Reviews

Found 153 reviews matching the search See all 2,020 reviews
It’s a good paid job
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 27, 2019
Good paid job but no benefits
Unstable permanence
No sick days no vacation paid
Poor managers comprehension to workers in
Not too quiet/professional environment
Very very racist and bad company to work for!
Wheelchair Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, New YorkMarch 13, 2019
Working at Eulen is the last thing you would want to do! It’s a horrible company with very rude managers. They treat you like a slave and have no respect for their employees. You will never get appreciated for the work you do and no chances of advancing your career with the company. On top of it, they’d always cut off your hours and no benefits and vacations at all! No sick pay either.
PLEASE! Don’t work for this company. It’s not worth it.
Pros
Tips
Better
Passenger Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYMarch 3, 2019
I would make the best to keep my job I think my review might be a good way for this company.work at this company not to bad but you know some people may good some maybe bad
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
30minitus break
bad company
wheel chair (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 21, 2019
no benefits, no vacation, good salary. every time count we have to work with every people. we have to take any schedule, there is no excuses to miss work day
Anbiente de trabajo agradable
Supervisora (Former Employee) –  Aeropuerto de Miami flFebruary 20, 2019
Es una empresa responsable y con un equipo de profesionales para ayudar en cuarguier problema que se presente, con sus empleado
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Mucho trabajo
Friendly environment
Passenger Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYFebruary 17, 2019
Great team of people to work with. They always had respect for workers and passenger. Great environment to work in if you're looking to progress yourself in life.
Pros
Always learning something new.
Cons
A lot of studying for airport security.
Good job
ALA Ramp Lead (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73159February 16, 2019
It was a good job until the management lowered hours. Employees can't make a living and support their families under 30 hours. They wanted you to complete lots of training to be paid 11.50 an hour.
Cons
Healthcare too high!
Great competitive and flexible workplace
Cabin Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 12, 2019
Eulen America was a fast paced job, which worked in short time intervals but also allowed a lot of time with no work. The pay at Eulen was low compared to the other jobs in the airport which did much less than we did.
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 16, 2018
This company don’t give any benefits to the workers , the management is poor competent . The workers have minimum possibility to develop for better position
Pros
Cons
Some
productivo
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 12, 2018
Buena experiencia de trabajo se aprende a maniobrar maquinas de limpieza organizacion y disciplina se realizan pruebas escritas relacionadas con el trabajo
Run
Support Service Agent (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLNovember 2, 2018
It's every man for themselves. Days are either unbearably stressful or painfully dull and slow. Management is more interested in saving their own hides than in looking after us. We're repeatedly asked to handle task we're ill equipped to deal with, either because of a lack of functioning radios or due to poor training. They expect you to give your life for them, never giving in return.

There's good people working there. Really good people. And they deserve infinitely better than what EULEN offers.
Pros
The'll be flexible with your schedule if you're a student.
Cons
Everything else. Go part-time. Don't get attached to that place.
Not to good work environment
Baggage Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 6, 2018
I did not like working for eulen was to stressful. The managment was not the most adequate to carry the operation and do not offer any kind of benefit.
Gosh
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYSeptember 7, 2018
Ok where do I even begin with this job. Don’t get me wrong it was ok. I have nothing good to say. Just need lots of improvements nd hoped they’ll eventually get it together
Managers are great, supervisors are bad
Support Services Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2018
This job has an environment that changes with the weather, some days I will have one passenger and get paid to sit and relax. Other days I'll won't have a moments rest.
Ambiente de trabajo regular
Aeropuertos internacionales miami (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 11, 2018
Es una compañía subcontratada por América Aerlines que da muy pocas horas de trabajo no da vacaciones y ningún otro beneficio .
Pros
Seguros médicos privados
Cons
No hay vacaciones
A job for starters
Escort special passengers and Unaccompanied minors (Current Employee) –  Jfk international airport T8June 30, 2018
It's a good job for those who are looking for their first job. It's a good to start then look for a better one. Company don't give benefits at all. You need to reach certain hours to get a sick, personal, or vacation days.....
airport security cleaner (Former Employee) –  Ronnell Reagan Washington national airportJune 27, 2018
I like working at EULEN American It was a great place to work and I have a great manager and supervisor there was no benefits of the salary was not good at all. Overtime hours is good and some vacation was great .
Not the greatest company but they have a good paid rate
FIS Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 5, 2018
the pay rate was not too bad but the company needed to give compansation and benefits to employees
Runner (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 17, 2018
I learned team work improvement and cultural diversity. i recommend this company to people who like work quickly. However, I noticed pour communication among managers.
I recommed this job to enyone enjoing working with people.
Support Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 10, 2018
It's interesting job with non-stop walking and many passengers ever day.Dealing with delayed flights and rebooking passengers.The most exciting for me is working with minors from 5 to 16 years old.I like working with different people and I continue in my 12 years experience.
Pros
Nice co worker
Cons
Heavi passengers sometimes