GSP Companies Employee Reviews

Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesMarch 15, 2019
Working at GSP is a joy. As an Account Manager who isn't located near the corporate office, the team that I work on feels like family. All Account Managers are conveniently located near our clients, which creates hardships in developing a company culture, however, GSP really does a great job a fostering a family-like environment in which everyone has a chance to grow even if your nearest colleague is hundreds of miles away. Benefits are competitive and working remotely has its perks.
Pros
Work from home, Bonus Potential, Great Team
Great Place to Work - Love My Coworkers
Creative Position (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 27, 2019
I have been with GSP Corporate (in Clearwater) for almost six months and so far I really enjoy my job, my workspace, my coworkers and my boss. This is one of the few places I've worked where there aren't any bullies or toxic types. Everyone is kind to each other and greets you with a smile.

My team appreciates the work I do and thanks me often. I'm encouraged to participate in webinars or anything I think will benefit my skills.

The cool thing about GSP, is there are people who've been here for 10 and 20+ years. That says two things to me, one there's low turnover and two people are happy enough to stay where they are. These days, it's not easy to stick around a job for more than three or four years.

My only complaint is that there isn't a 401K with match, YET!
Pros
Great team, comfortable work space, laptop, work/life balance
Cons
Would love a 401k with corporate match
Don't even try
Fullfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 9, 2019
This company is so bad, no Christmas bonus, people don't care about absolutely anything, the make you work 30 days if necessary and when a slow month comes, they will send you home for 2 or even 3 weeks, so unstable on everything, the place is falling apart.
Pros
honestly nothing
Cons
everything, no joke
Ok if you keep your head down and work
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 10, 2018
GSP is an ok company to work for if you come in and do the work and go home. There's a lot of hours and overtime pay but sometimes it's too much. We are very tired at the end of a busy month and then we flex out for a week or more sometimes. It's hard to count on a steady paycheck to pay bills. It's hard to spend time with family or make plans because schedules aren't predictable.

The managers are tired too. There's always a shortage of people but never a shortage of work. A lot of employees leave. Managers only seem to have the time to manage the work load. Ideas for improvement are not welcome or they are heard but never implemented because managers only have time to "get the jobs out".
Pros
Overtime pay is available, food days, close to public bus stops.
Cons
No work/life balance, negative attitudes, work is not always available or steady.
Process Process Process
South East Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 15, 2017
While every at this company is very nice and they certainly work as a team. I feel as if the hiring process and training need to match the culture of the company. I went through 8 interviews which took over 2 months. Then spent 2 weeks in training that was slightly organized but OVERWHELMING with too much information to learn, only to be let go right after training. Mind you I just left my job of 6 years for this new position. So here I am now without a career, and wasted 3 months of my life.

No work life balance although they continue to push that it is.
Pros
Expenses, People, Location
Cons
Time, Training, Work Life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GSP Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

GSP Companies Reviews by Location