GSP Companies Employee Reviews

Ok if you keep your head down and work
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 10, 2018
GSP is an ok company to work for if you come in and do the work and go home. There's a lot of hours and overtime pay but sometimes it's too much. We are very tired at the end of a busy month and then we flex out for a week or more sometimes. It's hard to count on a steady paycheck to pay bills. It's hard to spend time with family or make plans because schedules aren't predictable.

The managers are tired too. There's always a shortage of people but never a shortage of work. A lot of employees leave. Managers only seem to have the time to manage the work load. Ideas for improvement are not welcome or they are heard but never implemented because managers only have time to "get the jobs out".
Pros
Overtime pay is available, food days, close to public bus stops.
Cons
No work/life balance, negative attitudes, work is not always available or steady.
Process Process Process
South East Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 15, 2017
While every at this company is very nice and they certainly work as a team. I feel as if the hiring process and training need to match the culture of the company. I went through 8 interviews which took over 2 months. Then spent 2 weeks in training that was slightly organized but OVERWHELMING with too much information to learn, only to be let go right after training. Mind you I just left my job of 6 years for this new position. So here I am now without a career, and wasted 3 months of my life.

No work life balance although they continue to push that it is.
Pros
Expenses, People, Location
Cons
Time, Training, Work Life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GSP Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7