GTL Employee Reviews

GTL was one of the best company I ever work with
Windows /VMware Administrator (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 10, 2016
My typical day at work was checking the logs see if theirs any error. building virtual machines and esxi, upgrading windows server and esxi server and install patches.

From previous job i have learned a lot such as hardware side, and software like how windows system work how to build OS and so on.
Productive place to work for experience
Erie, PA RF Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 6, 2016
there was never a typical day, they would have us on field for 12 -14hrs a day without any breaks, and they would yell and scream and just bad management overall
productive / very competitive
carpender assistant (Former Employee) –  pawling , NYAugust 3, 2015
I worked with GTL construction for 3 years and a typical day was work hard and getting the job done with precision . I learned most of my skills from this company including use of tools and equipment , how to lay roof tile, bathroom renovation, framing , drywall and taping , painting , siding , interior and exterior trim , sheathing , and basic electrical and plumbing. I never had a problem with my coworkers, I always felt that we were a team and used that team work to accomplish goals. I enjoy being a part of a team and accomplishing goals.
Pros
was payed well by the hr
Cons
work was never consistant, no benifits, wasnt payed on time, and work off the books
Worst Job
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Altoona, PAJune 21, 2015
Other employees are great, little to no training an not able to ask questions to senior techs. Requires permission to go to lunch, get a drink of water or leave desk for any reason other than use the bathroom. I felt like I was treated like a 3 year old child for no reason.
Pros
Good hours, decent pay
Cons
Everything is left for you to figure out on your own, micro management of the direct manager
good experience
RF Engineer intern (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 14, 2015
Overall it was a very good experience and i learned a lot about being in corporate world. I developed team work abilities.
Senior accountant (Current Employee) –  Plano, txFebruary 20, 2015
work environment is good, coworkers are helpful, work life balance is OK, compensation is OK, management requirements are too much
Good
R/F Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2014
The pay is great however dealing with the managers sometimes gets to be hassle especially because they dont know what you have to go through to get the job done. Other than that pay is good and it is somewhat fun.
RF Technician Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas,TXDecember 16, 2014
Enjoyed my stint as RF Technician Intern.
A very helpful Management
Pros
Tarvel
Poor Telecommunications
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 23, 2014
Poor ethics and unlawful practices. The company discriminates and only hires workers from India. It is not place where you can grow and learn additional skills and the managers have no leadership skills.
large company
System Administrator/Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix ArizonaJuly 3, 2014
worked nine to five Monday through Friday. performed standby duties and it was a pretty relaxed job. worked in the jails and was in some security situations that were uncomfortable at times.
Pros
large company
A good place to work at
Driver Tester (Former Employee) –  Minnesota, BloomingtonFebruary 19, 2014
I enjoyed working with GTL. People are friendly there. Everybody was very helpful when I first started there. Management was great.
very productive work enviroment
assembly line (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 6, 2014
early morning clock in on a system thats needs an update and delays constantly when signing into assignments,floor lead is helpful when instructing initial first piece of inspection.friendly co-workers who stay on assigned tasks.
Pros
a degree of autonomy when workking and shipping out product.
Cons
floor leads may not be concictant in checking finished assignments
Great work enviroment
Computer Technician/Installer/Tech Support/Field (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 9, 2013
Called to analyze troubles and resolve issues with all Oregon and Washinton Correctional Inmate Computer/Network Controlled Telephone facilities.
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
na