GTN Technical Staffing

Working at GTN Technical Staffing: 48 Reviews

United States48 reviews

helpfulstaffcompanygreattimeworkingjobwork

Gtn

I have had such a great experience working for GTN.They have always been prompt when answering my questions and helping me with any issues I may have.Everyone is polite and very positive!I will cont using them in the further because of my great experience.

Great company to work for.

They are very courteous and respectful of the employees. They put in through efforts to follow through on all tasks necessary to begin the assignment.

GTN Technical Staffing insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager

Great staff and very helpful

Great staff. They are very helpful. My current role is the best job I've had so far. There doesn't appear to be any room for growth in this current role. Not GTN's fault though.

Great work atmosphere

I really enjoy my coworkers and lead tech… they are always willing to help and teach if necessary. I will definitely recommend this company to any one looking for a job.

Great work environment

Work was as described and schedule was as describes. Process to hire was simple. Company was understanding. In the process communicating was simple and I was always replied too

This is one of the few IT companies that actually place you in a role that suits you. The work/life balance is one of their top priorities and they compensate you for your hard work. They actually help you move up in the industry as well.

Fantastic staff

Everyone I have worked with has been kind and truly interested in my success. They were on top of everything and checked in on me often throughout the onboarding process.

Pros

Wonderful people

Cons

Multiple platforms for HR related sign-ups

The freedom and the ability to do a great job.

Every day is exciting and a new challenge. Working from home has helped me in many ways, brushing up on my people skills because the voice over the phone is a reminder we all matter. The hardest part of my daily use to be getting off and then just start watching TV. Now I learned how to use all my time correctly go for a walk or use my new exercise equipment.

Pros

No extra expenses

Cons

Same view from the window

Productive, Well Organized, Professional

Great experience from offer to start date was four days quick background checks and great follow through and follow up. Every person I spoke with from recruiter, account manager, and HR all helpful and even reached out and responded over a weekend to get me started within four days.

Organized

The recruiters are organized and prompt. i experienced good communication, being provided udpated information timely. Great onboarding experience. Great overall experience. Look forward to being on other projects after this one.

Smooth Transition

Just started a new position and would definitely recommend this staffing agency . They are pleasant and get the job done. I got the job I wanted no complaints here.

Pros

Fast onboarding

Cons

None yet

Wonderful work placement.

Great place to work with, they have great placement. They really want the best candidates. When you get an interview, with them be sure you are prepared to answer questions that you may not be comfortable with answering.

Pros

Placement with some great companies.

Cons

Unable to contact them afterwards if you are interested in a new job.

Great work environment

Great company to work for. The recruiting staff are very helpful and kind. I would high recommend this to a family or a friend. They also offer great hours.

Pros

Great pay, Free lunches, Great hours

Provided a exciting new opportunity.

Account Manager has been in communication every step of the way even on days off and reflected a very professional demeanor. The Support staff has been informative and responsive in a timely manner.

Pros

Good benefits and wages

Great staffing agency

GTN is a staffing agency. They have found a job for me and I am grateful. Eventhough the job itself has a couple scheduling issues going on, that is not the fault of GTN. They did an excellent job of finding me work. If they have a job that they feel you are qualified for, they do whatever they can to get you in that job.

So far so good!

Just started a week or so ago, and it has been great! Recruiting staff is awesome, and was able to find me a job really quick. Took some time to get everything set up, but no worries!

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Waiting, but again, no big deal

onboarding process

This job seems like a good place to work, everything seems organized and all management parties are very welcoming, I am still going through the on boarding process along with training. Will update after I have worked a couple of weeks.

Pros

work from home

Cons

low pay

Remote work with great life balance

Project based work, with options to get in on a different project when current one ends.Remote work from home optionsLaptop and other hardware provided for job duties.

Pros

Work Laptop provided

Cons

Not all projects are long term

Productive and plenty to do.

I haven't been there long but everything is going very well. There is plenty of work to do and I am kept very busy. The manager is great to work with and covers everything within my scope as far as training.

Pros

Great staff and office.

Cons

Location is far from me.

Do not work here

Do not work here, workplace culture is disgusting, management lacks true leadership and vision, pay is decent if you can accept lowering your integrity as a human being.

Horrible

It was like leaving an abusive relationship. Unattainable goals, management is a bad joke. Owner sits in the open environment and distracts constantly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GTN Technical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits