GTN Technical Staffing

GTN Technical Staffing Employee Reviews

Great experience from offer to start date was four days quick background checks and great follow through and follow up. Every person I spoke with from recruiter, account manager, and HR all helpful and even reached out and responded over a weekend to get me started within four days.
The recruiters are organized and prompt. i experienced good communication, being provided udpated information timely. Great onboarding experience. Great overall experience. Look forward to being on other projects after this one.
Just started a new position and would definitely recommend this staffing agency . They are pleasant and get the job done. I got the job I wanted no complaints here.
Pros
Fast onboarding
Cons
None yet
Great place to work with, they have great placement. They really want the best candidates. When you get an interview, with them be sure you are prepared to answer questions that you may not be comfortable with answering.
Pros
Placement with some great companies.
Cons
Unable to contact them afterwards if you are interested in a new job.
Great company to work for. The recruiting staff are very helpful and kind. I would high recommend this to a family or a friend. They also offer great hours.
Pros
Great pay, Free lunches, Great hours
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Account Manager has been in communication every step of the way even on days off and reflected a very professional demeanor. The Support staff has been informative and responsive in a timely manner.
Pros
Good benefits and wages
Cons
GTN is a staffing agency. They have found a job for me and I am grateful. Eventhough the job itself has a couple scheduling issues going on, that is not the fault of GTN. They did an excellent job of finding me work. If they have a job that they feel you are qualified for, they do whatever they can to get you in that job.
Just started a week or so ago, and it has been great! Recruiting staff is awesome, and was able to find me a job really quick. Took some time to get everything set up, but no worries!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Waiting, but again, no big deal
This job seems like a good place to work, everything seems organized and all management parties are very welcoming, I am still going through the on boarding process along with training. Will update after I have worked a couple of weeks.
Pros
work from home
Cons
low pay
Project based work, with options to get in on a different project when current one ends.Remote work from home optionsLaptop and other hardware provided for job duties.
Pros
Work Laptop provided
Cons
Not all projects are long term
I haven't been there long but everything is going very well. There is plenty of work to do and I am kept very busy. The manager is great to work with and covers everything within my scope as far as training.
Pros
Great staff and office.
Cons
Location is far from me.
Do not work here, workplace culture is disgusting, management lacks true leadership and vision, pay is decent if you can accept lowering your integrity as a human being.
It was like leaving an abusive relationship. Unattainable goals, management is a bad joke. Owner sits in the open environment and distracts constantly.
I was contacted by the company originally because I was in the job market at the time. Immediately I really liked talking and connecting with The people in the company. After that, I talked to a few people and they were able to get me an interview that very afternoon which led to an offer the night of. After that opportunity had ended, the company was able to help me find another position that led into a full time that I am very happy with right now! While working with the company, all the people I worked with were very friendly and punctual. All the staff I worked with seemed very knowledgeable and honest about the industry and the opportunities available. I found the honesty and the lack and sugar coating very refreshing!
Excellent and friendly recruiter. Very helpful. Very happy with position. Position is exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend GTN Technical Staffing.
My time as a GTN Technical Staffing contractor has allowed me the opportunity to start a full-time job and career working in a data analysis position that I can grow in while striving to work with purpose.
They contacted me with an assignment with the government, which was exactly what I wanted (they had no idea). It’s a perfect match! Shortly after they contacted me and interviewed me, I started working.
Pros
Perfect position for me and quick!
Cons
Far from my residence
I would recommend this company for anyone looking for temp to hire employment. The staff was very efficient and friendly. They paired me up with a company where my previous experience was well used. The staff walked me step by step through each of the hiring process. I'm very satisfied.
Very laid back employer. Pay is decent. Co-workers are cool Hours are excellent. Susan is the best representative ever. People are happy working here.
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
None yet, will update you if I find some
Great opportunity with GTN. The hours and pay are respectable, however for some may be a turning point. Overall great experiences with them! I have and will continue to recommend GTN!
Good place to learn recruiting. Owner is hands on and enjoys teaching new employees the ropes. This is a great place to get your foot in the door and learn the job.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Some micromanagement.