GTN Technical Staffing

GTN Technical Staffing Employee Reviews

United States29 reviews
I was contacted by the company originally because I was in the job market at the time. Immediately I really liked talking and connecting with The people in the company. After that, I talked to a few people and they were able to get me an interview that very afternoon which led to an offer the night of.

After that opportunity had ended, the company was able to help me find another position that led into a full time that I am very happy with right now!

While working with the company, all the people I worked with were very friendly and punctual.

All the staff I worked with seemed very knowledgeable and honest about the industry and the opportunities available.

I found the honesty and the lack and sugar coating very refreshing!
Do not work here, workplace culture is disgusting, management lacks true leadership and vision, pay is decent if you can accept lowering your integrity as a human being.
It was like leaving an abusive relationship. Unattainable goals, management is a bad joke. Owner sits in the open environment and distracts constantly.
Excellent and friendly recruiter. Very helpful. Very happy with position. Position is exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend GTN Technical Staffing.
My time as a GTN Technical Staffing contractor has allowed me the opportunity to start a full-time job and career working in a data analysis position that I can grow in while striving to work with purpose.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
They contacted me with an assignment with the government, which was exactly what I wanted (they had no idea). It’s a perfect match! Shortly after they contacted me and interviewed me, I started working.
Pros
Perfect position for me and quick!
Cons
Far from my residence
I would recommend this company for anyone looking for temp to hire employment. The staff was very efficient and friendly. They paired me up with a company where my previous experience was well used.
The staff walked me step by step through each of the hiring process. I'm very satisfied.
Very laid back employer.
Pay is decent.

Co-workers are cool

Hours are excellent.

Susan is the best representative ever.

People are happy working here.
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
None yet, will update you if I find some
Great opportunity with GTN. The hours and pay are respectable, however for some may be a turning point. Overall great experiences with them! I have and will continue to recommend GTN!
Good place to learn recruiting. Owner is hands on and enjoys teaching new employees the ropes. This is a great place to get your foot in the door and learn the job.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Some micromanagement.
Great company to work for, my recruiter is wonderful answrs my Q's/Concrns,clls to c how I'm doin. Ovr all comp./stff take time to
be invlvd,hlpful.
Pros
Great company, recruiters that take the time to help and follow up
Cons
some positions are under paid, want more early morning jobs so I can get off earlier( ex: 6:00 -2:30pm, 7:00-3:00pm, 7:30 - 4:00pm etc.
Good company to work with, takes care and very supporting. Proud to be a member of GTN. Recruiting manager is very responsible and cooperative. Really glad to find this company- getting job was very quick
I really liked the assignment and I would do it again if I had the chance. My account manager is really great...she took the time to always listen. A great experience!
Pros
Great assigments
Cons
Working through GTN for my current contract has been awesome. They were very quick, helpful and responsive when I was on boarded and have made being a freelancer super easy and less stressful.
I truly enjoyed working for GTN, the contract I was working on was challenging but fun and I learned a great deal. GTN staff were very professional, helpful, and encouraged me to stay focused and achieve a great deal.
Pros
remote work, travel, great compensation
Cons
temporary project, no guarantee of continued work
GTN as a contract staffing provider is a great group to work with. The people are very helpful and considerate. Any concerns or issues are handled very quickly. I would take another contract with them at any time.
The staff was friendly, helpful, and cared. I ended up having a medical emergency and had to have surgery while employed by GTN, and they sent me flowers in the hospital and genuinely were concerned with my well being. That's something you don't find in a lot of contract companies.

I really felt like this was a company that cared about me as a person instead of just a number. I would definitely use them again, but the job they got me is one that I intend to keep for the rest of my career 😊.
Pros
Friendly, honest, caring
Cons
Birds of a feather flock together. Working at GTN is a great environment where staff work together and is a positive work environment. Great benefits as well.
Pros
Awesome work environment
Cons
These folks are not your typical recruiters, they actually listen and apply that to present you in the best light. I was out of work for only two weeks and these folks are most of the reason why.
GTN's experienced employees helped me learn unwritten company rules, how to utilize company resources, and understand almost everyone's role. This was quite helpful in quickly getting me up to speed and productive. I appreciate that GTN focuses on teamwork and encourages helping new employees.
Pros
Teamwork, mentoring, resources, critical feedback, positive environment
Cons
Open office environment can be a bit loud at times
I did not have a problem with GTN. Their communication to the staff was very good. They kept you up to date with issues that were going on with the project and provided some insight as to where things were going. However, as things wound down, they got eerily silent.