Guaranteed Rate Employee Review

View all Guaranteed Rate reviews

Misinformation from the top down
Business Development / Loan Coordination (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 23, 2013
I was hired to do a very specific job for a high-end loan originator who in turn was brought into the organization for very specific reasons. From the beginning he was lied to, as documents and emails in writing as part of the terms of hiring us were ignored and forgotten by corporate.
Additionally the tools promised us were denied, and in turn our promised salaries were not paid.
A few short months after bringing us in, the one tool we designed with corporate was taken and most of us laid off.
In addition to the problems at the corporate level, the local level management was derisive and condescending to all employees.
Avoid this joke of a company if at all possible.
Pros
Cons
See above

Other Guaranteed Rate Employee Reviews

Worst company I ever worked for, BAR NONE!!
Mtg Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 21, 2018
Easily my worst work experience and Ive had much to gauge against. Leads were beyond bad. Like sub 500 FICO, mtg lates and everything else. Management wanted to know why I didnt close business. Turnover was HIGH. RUN DONT WALK FROM GR.
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
People are great, the organization structure and employee workload is a mess
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMay 10, 2018
The employess work hard for the customers, but the management organization is confusing and disconnected from those that actually do the work. This leads to a large work to home life imbalance. I would not discourage anyone from working there, but know it's a lot and can be very chaotic.
Official response from Guaranteed Rate
May 15, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and the review. We value your opinion and appreciate the time you have taken to share your thoughts. We wish you the best of luck in your new role and we hope you find a better work life balance with your new company.

Customer Success

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guaranteed Rate. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight