Guaranty Bank & Trust Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Experience
Teller (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LAMarch 14, 2018
It was a great experience working there and enjoyed being a teller and helping assist with loans. It was an enjoyable atmosphere and learned a great deal working there.
Pros
Stability
Cons
No flexable hours
Fun and interesting environment
Warehouse Lender (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2018
A lot of opportunities for growth with amazing coworkers and management. Non stressful job duties. Great work-life balance environment. All questions are answered. Constantly a helping hand.
Relaxed but busy, rarely bored. Great people.
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  TexasFebruary 19, 2018
Guaranty has a great culture with great, smart people. It is a wonderful place to start a career, but lacks advancement. Nepotism is king. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to start a career.
Poor Management
Teller (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXNovember 9, 2017
The bank manager is very unprofessional. This is overall a bad environment to work in. I liked it until I learned more of the people. I was also cussed at by the manager.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor work environment, bad management
Customer Service
Deposit Operations Specialist II/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJuly 25, 2017
Customer Service is very big with them, and rightfully so. It was something I looked forward to everyday. They give you the tools you need to provide and excel at it.
Pros
Customer Service
Cons
Relationships
fun work environment most of the time
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJune 27, 2017
I enjoyed working here for two years. I came to draw close to a few of my coworkers and created lasting friendships.
Certain days were very high stressed due to the fact not all performed their duties as they should, requiring the rest to work harder. Positions were not always filled also placing unneeded stress on the employees. On the other hand, you live and you learn,
Overall, the family and friends gained from this experience was priceless. (which was the most enjoyable part of the job).
Pros
Pto
Cons
response back on PTO

Want to know more about Guaranty Bank & Trust?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guaranty Bank & Trust. Our community is ready to answer.