Guardian Angel Home Health Employee Reviews

Poor work enviornment
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 15, 2018
Every aspect of the organization is micromanaged by the CEO. There is a considerable amount of nepotism within the company, which leads to alot of internal conflicts that do not get resolved. Very sketchy business practices. Look at the CMS star rating for the various offices.
Terrible Place
Community Liaison (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAApril 25, 2018
The worst place ever I have worked like sharks management in palm desert Ca Was not paid on time got kicked out of hospital with manager went where was not allowed should lose license was not paid final expenses much turnover not respected in community
Pros
Cons
all
Newer Company to Area
Home Health Staff (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 4, 2018
Staff was easy enough to get along with. Management changed a few times during employment. Stressful at times. HR was difficult to work with. Left at a good time.
Stressful work environment
Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 20, 2018
You have to have really thick skin to work here. Work environment is very stressful. Not well paid. I have to say though I did learn a lot but not worth the pay or stress
G Angel = No Angel
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIMarch 3, 2018
For me I was underpaid for my skill level from the day I agreed to the job. I had 6 years experience, and knew other employees with less experience doing same job made more. It was far from home, and in winter with snow not easily to get to/from work. This was a very stressful location to work at with the owner breathing down our boss' neck, who in turn passed it to us. They implemented a new computer system and laid off half the employees.
Pros
employed
Cons
distance, low pay, rude owner
Rewarding job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Bicknell, INFebruary 21, 2018
The day to day interactions with the patients is a great reward for the job. The company provides support. Time off is easy to get. You a rewarded with bonus points for paid time off and vacations or money. I get every other weekend off. I work closely with patients daily needs and care as well as transportation to medical appts and community activities. I run errands for the patient. Work reimburses you for gas mileage.
Pros
gas mileage, unlimited hours
Cons
very little pay and no benefits
The worst management I have ever worked for!
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 8, 2018
The owner was so rude and embarrassing, I have never worked for such a horrible place as this! I do not advise anyone to work for this crooked company!
Pros
Cons
Very greedy owner
It was a positive environment to work in very relaxed
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLDecember 29, 2017
Environment was friendly working within the homes of your client you can work at your own pace without Rushing the patients are how is happy to see you in the morning.
Worst owner ever!
Marketing and Medical Concierge (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 20, 2017
Worst owner and manager ever. He was embarrassing to be around and was rude, and never listened he wanted instant results had no idea of how it worked in San Jose
Independent and descreet work place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 19, 2017
Guardian angel is a family owned company. It’s ablittle to discreet . But overall the residents you care for are extremely nice and it’s a pretty easy job.
Poorly managed
Therapist (Former Employee) –  West coastNovember 21, 2017
Operates on a shoestring budget. Nurses quit constantly. Poor communication from corporate and local office. Lots of demands from corporate office. Too many bosses and no staff.
Pros
Cons
poor staffing
Large international company
Senior Staff Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MINovember 18, 2017
I did learn alot there about Quality Assurance, Quality improvement. Alot of driving covering a very large area from Garden city Area to north of Flint. I did like having a flexible schedule, making my own schedule.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
little consideration of individuals
Unprofessional toxic environment
Field Staff (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 4, 2017
Nepotism at it's finest.
Unless you are friends or family with the owner your job will be anything but easy. The office staff has no problem talking down to employees, if you are a part of the "inner circle" you can get away with murder
Pros
wonderful patients
Cons
office staff
Can be stressful at times, sometimes some of the workers can be disrespectful
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 3, 2017
Overall I do love my job, and the people I work with. But at times it can become the last place I want to be, especially when a few of my co-workers go off an a tangent and become very disrespectful and do not allow others to even begin to assist them in any way.

It can then become the most stressful office to work in.
As a nurse, my focus is on the client care first, but now with all of the changes coming into the health care, it is becoming harder to provide the quality of care that these clients need due to insurance and Medicare restrictions.
Gteat place to work,everyone friendly,dependable
HHA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Seminole, FLSeptember 19, 2017
I enjoy working for this company,I enjoy my residents,I stay busy,I've Dealt with up going,high spirited residents,I've learned so many things from my residents,they've learned some things from me our different cultures,my company is very good to the employees, our monthly meetings are interesting
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
N/a
safe work place and flexible hours
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 22, 2017
Thier is no set schedule. As long as hours can be worked as cordinated with patient. Not to far of a travel. Easily paid thru time sheets and direct deposit.
Intake Coordinator
Intake Coo (Current Employee) –  FresnJuly 27, 2017
Answering the phone
Fax/Copying
Addressing any patient/staff concerns
Filing
Verifying insurances
Updating employee charts when needed.
Faxing orders
fun work place love working here
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 15, 2017
a typical day at work is coming to work willing to learn and i love it.. its a wonderful company to work for. People are defiantly fun, good location..
A good place to work for a home health agency
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Piedmont, MOMay 24, 2017
This home health agency is willing to find you more clients and try to get you better pay and better hours. The manager is a great person to work for she is willing to help you in any way possible.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Driving not included
poor communication
Health Home Aide (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIMay 17, 2017
This was a great job while finishing school. The communication wasn't the best with the staff, but they were great with working with a school schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardian Angel Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.