Guardian Home Health Care Employee Review

View all Guardian Home Health Care reviews

Productive and fun workplace with great employees.
Medical Biller/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 23, 2015
Starting a day making some coffee and chit chatting with each other a bit to start up some positive energy for a long day of answering phone calls and updating clinician's charting would be a typical day at work. I learned a lot about what its like to work in a office and what they do behind the scenes of a caregiving company. I learned how to use Kinnser software which is the first medical software I ever used, I learned about how the billing process goes from Dr.'s authorizations, to clinician's chartings, to us, and then to Medicare or private insurers. I learned how to create EOE and RAP and LUPA's. Management was great my supervisor used a very direct hands on approach and trained me until I got the hang of my assignment. She went above and beyond to introduce me to everyone's tasks so that I could get a better understanding of what my position contributes to the company. The hardest part about working learning the very many varieties of procedures there were to do just one task. Furthermost, the job was most enjoyable. My coworkers are very warm and welcoming and are there to help me if I ever need it. They have made my job worth coming to and make every day a motivating.
Pros
Fun employees, free food
Cons
No Health benefits

Other Guardian Home Health Care Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Guardian Home Health Care.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Aliquippa, PAAugust 19, 2019
I was frustrated at times, not to get a 40 hour work week. I liked a strong majority of my clients. If there was someone I didn't care to work for, I didn't have to work for them.
Excellent agency to work for.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Aransas Pass, TXJuly 4, 2019
I found this agency to be very professional. Nurses have the opportunity to spend quality time with patients. Administrators and supervisors are very supportive and lead by example.