Guardian Home Health Care Employee Review

View all Guardian Home Health Care reviews

Staff care about their clients. Opportunity to work independently.
Field RN (Current Employee) –  Dickson, TNJanuary 13, 2014
Home Health was a career change. I have always worked inside a facility and with a team. Though there is still a team approach, the nurse visits the client alone, and she takes her "tools" with her. Being free to map out your own day and to be outside is a plus, even though you have an assignment.
I have learned how little people know about their health and how much they take good health for granted; not caring what they do to themselves before or after they become ill.
The most rewarding part of the job is when you leave the home knowing that you have made a positive impact on that client's life. It does not always happen. There are some nuts that just will not be cracked!
Pros
Good team to work with. Able to talk with management.
Cons
Staff meetings could be better organized, and content streamlined for relevance and by priority

Other Guardian Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Excellent agency to work for.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Aransas Pass, TXJuly 4, 2019
I found this agency to be very professional. Nurses have the opportunity to spend quality time with patients. Administrators and supervisors are very supportive and lead by example.
Great company
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TX 77304May 11, 2019
Great company to work for. Only left because I was a field nurse and gas was expensive . Loved going out and seeing patients in the home. Was nice to see the difference i was making