Guardian Industries Employee Reviews in Corsicana, TX

Enjoy the collaboration with other shift managers
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXMarch 14, 2019
Management encourages independent decisions at the organizational level, where decisions have
favorably impacted company success. The hardest part of the job is the rotating shift. Currently desiring a position where I would work one designated shift.
Pros
Great workforce, salary and benefits
Cons
Rotating shifts
Productive and stable place to work.
Glass packer (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXOctober 15, 2018
Guardian Glass Industry is a stable company to work for. They offer good benefits. They are a company that has been around for years and will probably be around a long time.
Stressful
G-9 Technician (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXOctober 8, 2018
Guardian is a stressful place to work. The pay is not great, unless you don't mind killing yourself working overtime. The management is HORRIBLE. The labor workers are unappreciated.
Its hard work.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 23, 2018
Its hard work but the pay is worth it, you'll always have money to support yourself as well as your family.
The rotating shift between nights and days can take a toll on you but if you last long enough you can find ways to get use to it.
Pros
The pay is great
Cons
It can get repetitive and tiring
Good place to work long hours
Fill-in Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 16, 2018
Good place to work very demanding. Long hours but the people you work with are great. Safety is a very high priority. Must be in good physical condition to perform job duties.
Pros
work only have of the month
Cons
Very safe and friendly workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 5, 2018
Absolutely enjoyed working in the not only safest but most friendly atmosphere. Guardian Industries is a place of the most highest stature in my personal opinion...!
Benefits
Guardian
Operator (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TxJuly 2, 2018
Always overtime. They like to have skeleton crews. The pay is very consistent with other companies in the area. You can work up to 72 hours a week, so if you want to make a lot of money you can working at Guardian
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Mandatory Overtiem
Bad management
Operator/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXMay 16, 2018
I love the job that I do I'm just worn out on the rotating shift and management isn't wat it use to be it's like they forgot about the workers it's like its them against us
Guardian
Operator (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJanuary 12, 2018
Great opportunity to learn what it is like to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment. There is much more to the glass making process than one would think.
Great job great pay great hours
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJanuary 5, 2018
The time i was at guardian industries it was a great job. Guardian gave great hours and it came with great pay with those hours. So i would recommend anyone to guardian glass
Alright place
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXDecember 28, 2017
Work to much an swing shift an not very family like company always want more even when you give the best always on you about stuff you should have to worry about
Could be better
Coater Glass Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 18, 2017
12 hour shift. Had to rotate weeks from day to nights. Was difficult to make adjustments. The building did not have climate control and you had to work with the environment elements.
Pros
Incentives for good work
Cons
no bonuses
Productive, great place to work
Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXAugust 15, 2017
I have worked at Guardian for 6 years. I enjoy my job here. We are transitioning the Sales Team to Troy Michigan. Great team work. Management is very involved and always thinking of how to be better..
Flexible hours
Packer (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJuly 17, 2017
Good learning opportunities for everyone. Nice people. Good boss. Weather is hot and dry for not too bad. Really layed back everyone friendly. I would recommend to other people
Very productive and a very great place to work
Pack and grain operator (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJune 16, 2017
Working at Guardian for couple couples years was a great experienced for me. I have learn so many things through my days at Guardian. Safety is the most important rules. Employees are hard working including myself and very helpful. We do are dask following the rules and very productive. Guardian is a great place to work.
Nice place to work
Accounting Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXFebruary 28, 2017
Guardian is a very good place to work. Great benefits, great people. My experience at Guardian has been a very good one. Unfortunately the company was sold and they are eliminating positions or I would stay with Guardian.
Production Team leader on shift (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXDecember 8, 2016
You will be exposed to glass dust, loud noises, and hard work.
I did not like the fact that if an employee did not show up for the next shift, to come take your spot, then other employees where subject to stay an extra 4 hours past their shift and it was at the last minute notice before your shift ends.
Pros
Steady $
Cons
mope
I enjoyed the people I worked with
Warehouse production line floater (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXDecember 2, 2016
The production part is great it's a 12 hour rotating shift job that pays good and also has great benefits. There is always a chance to make overtime as you learn you can move from department to department.
Pros
the overtime is nice
Cons
Management and Supervisors do not consult with hourly employees
Very challenging
Manufacturing Manager (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXOctober 13, 2016
Very challenging job. Will succeed if you put your all into the work. Never a dull moment as something is always changing. Business is always flourishing.
Supportive environment with continuous professional development
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJune 6, 2016
The shifts are Guardian Industries are fast paced and require quick decision making coupled with sound judgment. Management has a proven track record of driving culture to support all employees and maintain a safe working environment with excellent production numbers. The most enjoyable part of the job was making sure that my team was able to function seamlessly with other departments inside the plant in order to served both our in-house and outside clients consistently and satisfactorily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardian Industries. Our community is ready to answer.