Guardian Medical Monitoring

Guardian Medical Monitoring Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
This is a pretty awesome place to work. You write your own schedule and you can request any time off you like. The only down fall is that your schedule and work load can change dramatically from week to week. So you aren’t guaranteed a specific income per week. Overall, it’s the best gig I’ve ever had.
Gained an array of skills and experiences.
Customer Satisfaction always at the forefront of operations

Plentiful Advancement opportunities

Amazing benefits
I quit in March of 2017, rather than accept a mandatory 40% pay cut. In almost 10 years I never received a raise in pay. The company also started sending machines to some clients, rather than send me, further decreasing my work.
Pros
I also scheduled my jobs, which was benificial to both myself and the company, although I received no compensation for doing so.
A typical workday consists of communicating with seniors, and people with disablities and providing assistance by identifying their current need or emergency. I learned how to differentiate between a true emergency or what sometimes was a customer's need to talk to someone. Management was very good at assisting with navigating through the computer system when glitches would prevent the normal flow. The hardest part of the job is losing a customer (they expired). The most enjoyable part of the job is getting them the help they need and reassuring family memebers.
Pros
Management's committment to show appreciation to employees by having team events.
Cons
Work schedule has to accomodate the 24 hr center
Love this job. I can work around my own schedule and I love being able to interact with different people everyday.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Productive great place to learn fun workplace with a gym Moving up within the company. Great people to work for. Hardest part of the job was trying to do warehouse work and tech support on the phones at the same time. Management to much favortizem friends working together not cool. I learned alot about medical alert equipment, pill depensers blood presure equipment, GPS equipment all this equipment you plug into a phone line and it sends a signal to central station, also learned how to schedule tech to go to there jobs appointment setting learned how to work in the MAS system
Pros
making your schedule
Cons
to many leaders
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardian Medical Monitoring. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2