Guardian Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Wonderful
Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 17, 2019
The people I work with on a daily basis are great! The culture is very important to them and if you can't be a part of it then you might be asked to leave. The management stands behind each and every decisions made by individual supervisors but you always know that you can go beyond a supervisor to upper management and your voice is heard. Customers love working with this office and nurses will leave one facility that doesn't use them to go to a facility that does. Could not ask for a better place to work!
Engaging culture and a belief in service
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaApril 8, 2019
I have found Guardian Pharmacy to be true to its values, from the CEO all the way down. There is a spirit of service and belief in the value of the work we do that is refreshing. The team works together to deliver the best product and the best service possible in all cases. Turnover is extremely low which further underscores how individuals are valued at Guardian.
Pros
Engaging culture, room for personal growth and development
Cons
None that I can think of
Great place to work!
Fulfillment (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCApril 1, 2019
I have been in pharmacy for over 10 years. This is by far the least stressful environment I have ever seen. I have worked both retail and two large hospital systems in the area and I cannot understand what some of the employees are complaining about. If I had found this pharmacy earlier in my career, I probably wouldn't have changed course. My ONLY complaint would be the pay, it is quite low.
Pros
Food, good management, friendly coworkers
Cons
Pay a little lower than I am used to
Overworked, underpaid, stressful environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 27, 2019
This place is a very stressful place to work.. It is horribly understaffed and due to budget thats just how it will be.. I worked there for almost a year, i was the longest working data entry tech because everybody kept quitting.. I was lied to about the job to get me on, i was told no weekends, holidays, i wld have good training the schedule didnt rotate among other things that turned out to b untrue especially the holidays and training.. There was only 3 black people working in the pharmacy and they made sure we felt it.. I was overlooked and not even a factor on decisions where me being the longest working tech there should have been included in for example, going to the other techs asking wat schedule they prefer on occasions and not asking me, just filling me in as they felt need.. It was very uncomfortable working there.. I was in data entry there were 3 techs, 5 is a full staff, this place was never fully staffed... Experience so horrible i made this my last pharmacy job.
Cons
Understaffed, overworked, stressful, low pay
Good company
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 3, 2019
fun company to work for, I was sad when they laid me off. We had a wonderful team. And a wonderful boss. Plus they had good benefits.
Good hours and they worked with you.
Guardian A Great Place to work.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNFebruary 21, 2019
I have nothing negative to say about Guardian Pharmacy. I am just looking to go back to my prior career field.

Work environment health and enjoyable. Friendly work place,
Great Place to Work
Billing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GAFebruary 7, 2019
Guardian is a great place to work. I have a flexible schedule and my team members care for each other as well as help to make sure our responsibilities are finished correctly and on time.
Love guardian of south georgia
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GAFebruary 7, 2019
Awesome company to work for! There is variation in daily tasks. Its like a second family where everyone is supportive and concerned about your personal as well as professional life. We believe in community outreach and philanthropy.
Work Environment
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sauk Rapids, MNFebruary 2, 2019
I love working at Guardian, the people are the best, it is just too far of a drive for me. A typical day is fast paced, billing for LTC, answering phones, and making sure all the work is complete by month end.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, and people.
Cons
Too far to drive
Great company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Statesboro, GAJanuary 28, 2019
Guardian provides employees a great work place. I have been given many opportunities for advancement within the company. If you work hard are honest and dependable you will do well! I have a flexible work schedule, good friends at work and come in to a positive work place everyday. I love it!
Not the best place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCJanuary 22, 2019
This place used to be awesome to work at. The last few years have really taken a downfall though. Management positions is given to people who kisses other managers behind, have no experience, haven't had any training, is a favorite and if you don't kiss behind they will bully you. You never know when you're gonna get off work. If you have a family, you're not gonna see them much. They always say no overtime but in fulfilment you really don't have a choice. They had corporate come in to talk about the problems but it didn't do any good. They say you are part of a team but when you ask for help, you don't get it. New hires don't get any training at all and usually left on their own. It's constantly rush, rush, rush. The pay is really low (Walmart pays better). People will spread false rumors and talk about you behind your back. The people that don't kiss behinds are some of the most awesome people there and they're also the ones leaving the quickest.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes, good dental and vision, Some employees are friendly
Cons
Bad management, over worked employees, bullying from mangement, favoritism
Poor management and lack of advancement
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCDecember 8, 2018
Entirely too much favoritism. Lack of training. They will hire any warm body and pay them terribly. Benifits are so expensive you can’t afford to use it. Too much office politics and gossiping. Let’s employees watch tv on phones and does nothing about it. Any complaints are swept under the rug. Owners make millions while employees struggle.
Pros
Food from Drug Reps
Cons
Benifits, management, pay and no accountability
training
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCNovember 4, 2018
Total lack of training, or helpful supervision. They expect you to practice pharmacy with only a bar code scanner...there is no pharmacy being practiced just checking. Management that wants someone else to succeed will make up vague excuses to demote you...no discussions. The absolute worst job experience I have ever had...just glad to be gone! Fellow professionals just stay away unless you are looking for assembly line work.
Pros
Cons
just plain boring, non professional but hey you can wear jeans or shorts and t-shirts
Great Place to work, they have grown and came a long way in the past 7 years.
Driver Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Eufaula, OKOctober 25, 2018
Best place i have ever worked, wish i have found it sooner.
This place has taken care of me more then I thought.
Growing with this company has been such a joy.
Omg
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 21, 2018
While there are many people with a great personality that work at Guardian, there are also many others that do not have any character as human being. Management sucks. They treat employees as nothing. No professional respect at this place.
Pros
Very few
Cons
All you can imagine
It’s ok
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 4, 2018
It’s ok. Ok pay but not much room for growth. I like what I do but feel like I’ve hit a ceiling. Everyone there is very nice. Management is good. Wish I could advance.
Workers have no say
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 18, 2018
A false narrative of culture promised and very young minded business in baby stages. Very young business looking for sense of direction. Firing employees or bad employment is lack of leadership by example.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management relations
Opportunities for growth
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, MEAugust 29, 2018
Our business is dynamic and ever changing. Just in the last year, we have internally promoted 4 employees. We believe strongly in developing our teams and supporting a team member in any opportunities for growth & professional development.
Severely lacks proper leadership
trash man (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 18, 2018
Management isn’t held accountable for anything whatsoever. The only way you’ll advance, is if you’re a favorite. Proper training isn’t provided at all.
Pros
Free Water
Cons
wayyy too many to list
Toxic environment encouraged by management
Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 17, 2018
Management encouraged and provoked discord between employees and created a toxic working environment. Confidential conversations between employee/supervisor were shared with the entire staff. Management openly gossiped about employees in the open working environment. Favoritism runs rampant here. If you don’t conform you’re on the chopping block. They preferred to hire unlicensed, untrained and unqualified individuals from the street over qualified individuals.
Staff in the corporate office are actually really nice, but they have zero abilty to control or intervene on individual pharmacies and do not provide leadership training for people who are in supervisory positions. I personally enjoyed my particular job, but the environment was so toxic and stressful to be in day after day.
Pros
Office hours scheduling, off on holidays, traveling
Cons
Benefits are expensive especially for families

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardian Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.