Gucci

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

luxurybrandfashionstoresaleretaildiscountclientele

Great product

This company offers a great product line. The history behind this company adds to the culture, and benefits. Overall, a great place to work. I would recommend to anyone.

Productive and supportive workplace

Amazing experience, great benefits, I really enjoy working here and the training we go through before starting to work is interesting and helpful, especially compared to other places i've been

Gucci insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

New Environment

This company offers a lot that most companies can not provide. The benefits are beyond most companies. It is hard to find any company that can reach Gucci's standards.

Fast pace environment

Very fast pace, a good company to work for if you are looking for full time. They have great benefits. The pay is pretty good as well. They are always treating their employees and their employee discount is very generous

Okay place to work

Gucci was a decent job, not ideal for anyone who's a parent late working hours and rotating schedule. I found it really hard to have any work life balance

Pros

beautiful office

Cons

last min schedules, late hours

Fun place to work

Fun place to work at, with lots of benefits , and a ton of great people to work with, plus the shopping is fun as well. I love seeing my customers happy.

Nil

Awesome retail company good salary nice collegue always open minded. See different people everyday also we can build our service skill to the next level

Eh, i’ve had better.

Gucci is a great company to work for, the store you get hired at though determines your opinion. The company came with great perks, the employee discount, awesome health benefits, work phone to keep communication with other team members and clients. I used to love working for this company, but unfortunately decided to apply for the wrong location. I actually liked most of management, but unfortunately i left due to management. Being disrespectful towards team members and treated them like they’re beneath will always be a no for me, especially if the pay isn’t worth it. If you want to work for the company, due yourself a huge favor and apply for the actual retail store.

Good place to start luxury career- Be self driven and understand no work life balance

Good pay/ Benefits Executive management not personable and only see employees as numbers on paper. Premier luxury brand and excellent experience but you will burn out after 1 year

The discount from the items and benefits

Work and life balance is a no, management is terrible, maybe if it was a different location then it would have worked. Good part would be the people you meet.

Pros

Discount benefits

Cons

Work and life balance is a no

Productive and fun place to work at.

I like the job. The team was very supportive and encouraging. Management was decentHowever, they were pretty short-staffed and needed a lot of help. Overall, I would work there again.

Pros

Hour breaks

Cons

No benefits since I was a temp.

Great brand to work for!

Loved working for the brand, would go back. Fair compensation, great benefits, vacation time great discount. Lots of training and development, they really invest in every member of the team.

Cons

N/a

Amazing Product, Innovation

Overall a good company. Excellent benefits. Very high expectations, but also high rewards. Overall work life balance can be very tough. The brand has truly reinvented itself since 2014.

Pros

Excellent benefits.

Cons

Very demanding work schedules.

I really like the company

Gucci and Kering in general we’re great to work for. The company has great benefits, is flexible, and higher management is open to communication. The team I worked with was small but we’re treated the same as much larger teams, which was a little difficult at times. But we made it work.

It was cool

It was pretty good you know working for a luxury brand was a bit intimidating at first seeing as I was a ready lad working class person. It was very long hours and often worked with snobs

Pros

Discounts

Gucci

Stressful environment to work in and toxic work culture. No work life balance. Great discounts. If you work hard enough commission pay is sometimes worth it

Pros

Great training tools, loyal clients, best discount

Cons

Short breaks, long work hours, no work life balance

Very Fun but extremely competitive with commission

Management was GREAT. Amazing benefits and fun coworkers barring when they would snipe your sales. Very cut throat when it came to making sales. Big lush to be a top seller. I loved the environment, but it could be draining to some.

Play favorites

You’re either “in” or you won’t last unfortunately. Higher ups change their mind every day and except everyone to adapt immediately. Very cut through.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Environment

A lot of stress , support was not given by management .

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Gucci is extremely stressfulPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Gucci are not good at allJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Gucci, I think it was okManagementIn general, managers at Gucci level of professionalism was not good at allCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Gucci is goodOverallMy experience working at Gucci it was good I learned a lot

Great Luxury Brand

Great luxury brand to work for. Lots of room for growth in the company. Amazing employee benefits. Positive work environment, great trainings, incentives, etc. Highly recommend.

Secure workplace

I enjoyed the different types of clothing and jewelery at this company, i liked the uniform, very classy. i did not although enjoy wearing heels for a full time shift, not having a bigger break.

Pros

comission

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gucci. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
4.0Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Gucci with

• Gucci
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?