Guerbet Employee Reviews

Medical Science Liaison (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 18, 2019
Guerbet is a great place to work, the employess like in my case that work remotly, usualy travel 60% of our time, including weekends and holidays, but always have support from HQ.
Pros
Flexibility
Great company
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 10, 2018
Extremely laid back. Encourage you to be creative and problem solve on your own. Provides a sense of accomplishment when allowed to use your own brain to figure things out.
Produtive and fun wokplace
HR officer -Production site- 1 year (Former Employee) –  ParisJuly 23, 2018
It was a good experience in the production field and in the human resources department.

I also learned about the restrictions and the regulations regarding the gmp
Work isn't bad. Constant last minute overtime, day and weekend, no consistant schedule. Poor equipment.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 16, 2018
This place has been here too long to have the problems it has everyday. Poor. Old equipment, constant breakdowns. Very negative culture. New owner since 2015, must like it the way it is.
If you need a job it's a paycheck
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCJune 13, 2018
Don't expect to advance in this company unless you're willing to play "the game". The twist is that no one is given the rules or even the goal of the game. Everyone (who is actually working) is in some way depressed or anxious here but no one is talking about it because of fear. I pray for the people still there. If you are looking for somewhere to get your cortisol levels up and work you until you nearly die, but give you no recognition or compensation for your efforts, go ahead and apply.

The choice is yours.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Too numerous too count, see review.
Poor Management
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 12, 2018
Communication is very poor between production and front office. Very old equipment. Constant downtime. Very few perks. Good place to get experience and thats it
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Poor management
A great place to build experience
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 18, 2018
A friendly work environment that encourages collaboration between employees. Provided a nice starting point for getting used to working in the industry.
Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 16, 2018
I learned how to create management reports, dig into variances, forecasting, planning ect. Great job coming into the industry, they just did not have the resources to train me even though I was transparent from the beginning that I was worried this would happen, and it did. If a company needs a seasoned analyst, don't hire a junior level analyst.. turned down a fortune 50 company to work here, very disappointing.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
contract wise, no job security.
fairly simple job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 13, 2018
This is a nice place to work. This job is ideal for someone who wants to get their foot in the door of the pharmaceutical industry. Pay is pretty good. Freindly atmosphere.At this job I learned protocol thats neccessary when working in pharmaceuticals, such as putting on scrubs and /or protective gear before reporting to work floor for sanitary purposes. The hardest part of this job for me was being at work before dawn every morning.
Pros
minimal stress, free cofee, tea, hot chocolate and popcorn daily
Cons
waking up very very early
could be better
Quality Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 29, 2018
Company has some problems that are being addressed but slowly. Plant itself needs upgrades. There is a definite need for additional staffing because of the workload.
HQ is Clueless
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  CommercialDecember 4, 2017
US Management in the Commercial business is excellent. The management in the Shared Service Center in St. Louis is awful and HQ in France is clueless. No resources, extreme levels of responsibility without the tools to accomplish. Everyone is set up to fail and when they do and they explain why they just say well do better. It's not a good place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, nice people, local management
Cons
Exec Mgmt in France disconnected and unrealistic.
Very good working place
Medical & Regulatory Affairs Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 12, 2017
I loved working at Guerbet. It was a very good experience, learning was unlimited but my office closed and was not willing to relocate in Princeton NJ
Stay away from the credit department
Credit Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond Heights, MOOctober 3, 2017
The worst management and HR department I have ever had to work with. Racist credit manager who was a covert bully. I went to HR and the director and received no help whatsoever. I ended up resigning with a two week notice. I was miserable and it just wasn't worth it. Leaving was the best decision I ever made. I never thought that the current culture of today's America would actually affect me on my job. I felt like I had stepped back in time.
Pros
Pay and vacation
Cons
management
Workplace
Filling Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2017
The overall experience I received and training was great. The environment and work atmosphere was also rewarding. I was trained in various areas of filling and found it very rewarding overall
Pros
Training
Cons
Short lunch when you had to leave the facility you find yourself rushing
decent compensation
Sr. Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 18, 2017
decent compensation but mismanaged organization, quality work not appreciated or particularly valued. Work life balance is the one area that seems to be on point and was appreciated by myself.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
quality of work unrewarded
Company to grow with
Inspection packer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 30, 2017
Companies that like people to be on time for work presents every day always motivated to learn more , go Beyond your duties work with other a company to grow with guerbet we sorted , inspect, records and count parts shine separate clean equipment maintain volume that stay on floor keep merchandise separate to keep from been mix up unpack
Pros
50 minutes for lunch
Cons
15 minute break
Cool place to work
Production Packaging Set-Up Operator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 19, 2017
Would probably recommend this company to others. It is somewhat like any other company out there. It services are geared toward serving others in the community.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours and weeks
Productive workplace.
Production Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 29, 2016
I have learned about the importance of teamwork, while working with different levels of management and various co-workers in the years that I have worked with this company.
A place to build lasting memories
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reading, OHAugust 20, 2016
I was very thankful to work at Guerbet. I have recently went through major life changes, and I dont know how I would have been able to cope if not for the environment of family that I have experienced here. I will miss my co workers immensely.
Horrible place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 20, 2016
This company does not value employees with integrity and good work ethics. They hire incompetent people and keep unqualified people in management positions. The level of ignorance that comes from management and upper management is mind blowing. There is no work life balance and if they could take your blood they would. There's no positive reassurance, and there is an overall negative feeling when you walk into that building.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Constant harassment from fellow employees and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guerbet. Our community is ready to answer.