Guidance Solutions Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
Productive and Fast paced work environment in the heart of the Marina
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAJuly 20, 2015
A typical day at work is anything but typical, my daily tasks consist of anything from front of the house operations, facility requirements, accounting tasks to being an executive assistant to the Management team.

I have learned a completely new accounting software I had never used before and have become self sufficient within the program. My verbal and written communication skills have improved significantly as well as my Microsoft Suite skills.

There are co-workers from different backgrounds and working with them has taught me how to view things from other points of view and has strengthened my interpersonal skills.
Pros
Paid Holidays and Vacation, Employee of the Month Recognition
Cons
Support for job positions/ functions sometimes limitied
Great company and the right trajectory.
Magento (Current Employee) –  Marina del ReyJune 30, 2015
Executives are transparent, demonstrate the core values of Guidance in their actions, are supportive of the employees and are always very professional and caring. They strive to deliver great work and inspire the teams to do so. Guidance has a generous work from home policy that allows many to avoid the commute to Marina del Rey once each week.
Pros
Like many growing companies, there's a lot of focus on the employee and your usual tech company perks. There can always be more, but all in all its good.
Cons
Growing pains - with some thoughtful leadership, this will get better.
If you are looking for a great culture and to make an impact on eCommerce, Guidance is the place to be!
Sr. Director of Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CAJune 12, 2015
Guidance has a great working environment in a creative space in Marina del Rey. The people are very collaborative, respectful and friendly. We get to work on multiple projects in web and eCommerce, and they give you a chance to be the best you can be. There are also plenty of nice perks and benefits, and we are very green and dog-friendly. There is also an open-door policy to leadership which is very nice. It all adds up nicely.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guidance Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Guidance Solutions Reviews by Location