Guidehouse Employee Reviews

n/a
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2019
Great culture, people and fun work. Much more diverse than competitors and they pride themselves on their people. Great managerial staff and visibility to the CEO
Great growing company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 24, 2018
Job: If you are looking to make a difference and create impact than this is a great place for you, because management will support your ideas and help foster your career growth. They are all highly skilled professionals and understand the path to success.

Comp: Fair to what you put in. If you help bring in a lot of new opportunities, then you may get paid higher. If you are there to just work then you will probably be getting your base.

Advancement: Company has a lot of clients and a lot of different opprotunities and will require a lot of skill sets. As a highly motivated professional, I keep my certifications active and always seek to learn new technologies. People will be very open about introducing you to others people/management. So don't be shy!

Culture: Best company I've worked for so far. Great place to explore different industries. Once you established something wonderful, those coworkers will be people who support you and your career in the long run.

Communication: Wonderful communication from management and CEO. CEO sends out weekly/bi-weekly messages to everyone regarding current news, upcoming changes, and/or puts out fire. Overall, leadership really cares about the people and will share/be transparent as much as they are legally allowed. This isn't something to be taken advantage of, therefore you will always feel like you are part of the company.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary can be higher (but that is how I feel everywhere I work)
Interesting place to work
Senior Associate (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2018
The culture of Guidehouse is okay. I worked as a contractor. There are some things that need to be worked on from an employee engagement perspective. Need to spend time actually developing people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guidehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3