Guidehouse
59Below average

Guidehouse Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA15 reviews
Good environment to work at. Challenging place to work at. The hardest part of the job was the hours that you put in with the little recognition you get for slaving away.
Pros
free food and drinks
Cons
work hours
Working at Guidehouse provided me insight to industry best practices affecting the accounting and auditing practice. I was able to develop my leadership experience by working with teams, collaborating with other core competencies across the firm and reporting to client and firm senior level executives.
They are not for families. You pass other jobs and you work more hours then expected and after buying out another company they lay off single parents & in order to receive 4 weeks of severance not instead of 2weeks.you had to sign the paperwork within 24hrs so you could not change your mind or file a lawsuit
Pros
Remote working
Cons
Manager in my department singling out minority emp out
Great company to work for. Work life balance can make this place a more ideal place to work for. The benefits they provide can also be improved on, but a good company to work for overall.
I was put on a client two days after I joined Guidehouse. The client team was going okay at first. However, due to the small I was not given a lot of direction or work.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Productive and fun workplace.Nice people.
Progressive environment and challenging opportunities.

Compensation and Benefits are fair.

Workplace culture is relaxed, friendly and hard working.

Hardest part of the job was working on the new Could environment.

Flexible work schedule.
Guidehouse is the former PwC Public Sector. A few problems through the transition but overall not too bad. If you end up with the right partner, you'll enjoy this firm.
Very ok firm... Client side is fun but internal is not that exciting. Not much training or mentoring from leadership. Hopefully things changes soon. ...
Overall, Guidehouse is led by a really good management team. This is a great place for new comers, but beware this is a new company, and as such they're experiencing growing pains. Like most places, one's experience will vary based on location, sector, client, and team. If you don't mind a little volatility, right now is a good time to join Guidehouse.
Pros
Growth potential
Cons
Growing pains of a new company
Hard to describe the experience fairly. The work was often challenging, but time spent pursuing cultural interests for balance was great. Also good to be appreciated. Pretty sad the position was eliminated after 6 years.It was a nice run while it lasted.
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Mixed
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table, other games, comradery etc. Navigant is a very good company to work for. Promotions may be very slow and employee training could also be improved.
Pros
Very good company to work for.
Cons
Promotions could take a long time.
Navigant Cymetrix was a great place to work! I only left due to a move out of state to an area they do not service. But I learned a lot while working for them, the people I worked under were very knowledgeable and pleasant while still challenging me to deliver my best, and above all the company taught me how to run the Admitting Department much more efficiently! Our ROI rose dramatically in the two years I was with them, and they showed us how to head off problems with insurance reimbursement before they even became issues.
Management was great and wonderful team environment. Provided growth opportunities and great work life balance
I worked for two years at this consulting firm which is based out of Chicago.
great place to work for, company is organized and allows for a great deal of opprotunity professionally.
Pros
frequent lunches and stocked kitchen