Gulf Coast Western

Gulf Coast Western Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
The company always goes above and beyond for there employees, has great benefits and 1 on 1 coaching from the best in the business. Christmas and New Years off every year!
Gulf Coast Western is a great place to work. Excellent training and on-going coaching. Team environment that fosters positive competitiveness. Excellent pay structure to reward hard work and results in raising venture capital.
Pros
Great income opportunity based on how hard and how smart you work
Cons
One has to learn how to handle telephone sales by buiilding rapport on the phone, presentation, once achieved, the sky is the limit.
Family style office with like minded professionals in the oil and gas profession. Leadership cares about your development and advancement. Rewards handsomely and great benefits. On site gym is a huge plus.
I have worked at Gulf Coast Western for 7 years. At first, it was difficult, after 6 months my hard work paid off. My earnings increased substantially, About 4 years ago the management changed and the enviroment became more relaxed and enjoyable to work. Great benefits, more than enough vacation time and company outings are some of the perks. You have your own business and if you work
hard and smart, the sky is the limit on earnings.

The product is very client oriented and makes economic sense.
Pros
Great Benefits, Unlimited earning potential, Great people and enviroment to work with
Cons
Must be a self starter, be willing to put in hard work and follow managements training.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I worked as an Account Executive for 5 years. Great Training was always available. Excellent Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Etc.... They have a company gym as well!
Pros
Great Atmosphere
As a contractor and not a full time employee, I was still treated as if I belonged on the team. I was regularly invited to join employees in lunch trips out of the office and even a gold tournament sponsored for customers.
Pros
Inclusive environment
Cons
Working out of my main occupation temporarily
I go to work call accredited investors. Sell them to invest in oil wells. Make lots of money but it's a very risky investment. Good hours but takes a lot out of you. The most challenging job I've ever done.
Pros
Ability to make as much or more money than drs. and lawyers
Cons
Management is contradicting of each others style of teaching and investors may lose all their money